Forums Bugs

Very low Stamina...

Subscribe to Very low Stamina... 7 post(s), 2 voice(s)

September 26, 2007 05:00

38 posts(s)

My player André Peres from São Paulo in Beta 1 has his stamina at 29 despite not having played any friendlies for at least 6 ticks. I originally removed him from the lineup when his stamina was at 47 thinking that not playing would increase it back to “normal” levels but this hasn’t been the case… On the contrary, its gotten worse without having played.

September 26, 2007 07:25

38 posts(s)

His stamina is now at 13… I mean how is it possible to lose 16 points in one tick without even playing?

Please verify this bug…

September 26, 2007 08:53

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

It seems that your player is one of the most affected by a bug that i just found. It is not a bug related to stamina. What is happening is that your player played a few games for other teams (ugh!). This is a very particular situation, and it only happens when someone plays with an incomplete formation.

We will fix this bug but, in the meanwhile, Andre Peres stamina is now 60.

September 26, 2007 11:16

38 posts(s)

Thanks for fixing the problem Danilo. Would you mind looking at my other players because I think they’re affected as well… For example, my striker Bivar was at 100 stamina when the season began and he’s now at 81 stamina despite only having played ONE friendly game. I have other players that have that same exact problem.

Please let me know on what you find.

September 26, 2007 16:06

38 posts(s)

Danilo, Andre Peres’ stamina went back down to 46 without having played… Please have a 2nd look at him as well as my other players.

Thanks!

September 26, 2007 18:23

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

now that should not happen anymore.

please obs your players from now on and let me know if you find any other problems. I gave another bonus to Andre Peres.

September 26, 2007 18:38

38 posts(s)

Thank you very much :)

Forums Bugs