Forums Bugs

Player doesn't seem to develop

Subscribe to Player doesn't seem to develop 6 post(s), 4 voice(s)

May 17, 2012 04:49

28 posts(s)

Donator

Valencia FastTick.

I have a young goalkeeper named Özgür Alpaslan. He is from Turkey. I’ve got him out of free transfers near the end of last season. He played ~5 friendlies then plus another 25 friendlies this season! My coaching level has been at 10 this whole time, and I am pretty sure he hasn’t improved in any skill so far!

Is this a bug?

May 17, 2012 07:53

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Nope, it isn’t. But the player development model will change soon. Stay tuned.

May 22, 2012 02:27

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I imagine your player must have developed by now, right? Just a quick explanation, in the current system (which we are planning to change as Danilo pointed out) when you hire a new player his next improvement is still bound to his previous team’s coaching level, after that he will be bound to your team’s coaching level.

May 22, 2012 05:00

28 posts(s)

Donator

Oh, thanks for that Gabriel. The player improved (and very little) after like 35 friendlies or so. I then proceeded to sell the player asap! haha I didn’t know this rule.

I try to buy young players to make them improve, but I really don’t know which one would be potentially good. First criterion I used was the current skills + how much experience the player has + the coaching level of their current team. But apparently their starting ‘Value’ may be important too..
Do players from the high ranked have a better chance to improve? What i mean is, say you have bought two players that are 17 years old. One from Spain and one from Turkey. They have the same skills and obviously will go through the same coaching level at your team. Will the Spanish player have a higher chance to be better at the end?? Thanks.

June 04, 2012 01:37

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

No, the only advantage of a higher ranked country is having a higher chance of generating players with high starting skills. Assuming a player from Turkey and one from Spain start with the same skills they will have equal chance of development, meaning both could have a similar development or either one of them could get better than the other at the end.

June 06, 2012 16:04

58 posts(s)

Hello,

No, the only advantage of a higher ranked country is having a higher chance of generating players with high starting skills.
Why? I Insist, I already said this in another topic, this should be affected by the coaching level and the ranking managers too…. like a factor…. 33,33% to each, it´s my opinion.

Best Regards

Forums Bugs