Forums Bugs

Default formation for friendly ???

Subscribe to Default formation for friendly ??? 6 post(s), 3 voice(s)

December 26, 2011 12:59

72 posts(s)

Came back from a lengthy vacation mode only to realize that my first team had been used by the system as default team for both friendly and non-friendly matches. After 11 round my first team players stamina was too low to be match fit…

there could be two solutions to this.

• one is to allow to select a default formation for friendly
  • another better solution is that system does not select any formation for friendlies created by the system. It uses the lowest average players for those friendly matches.

please consider this for future improvement. i don’t want another manager to suffer what i suffered…

December 26, 2011 17:05

639 posts(s)

Donator

So you had the wrong settings and you blame it on the game? :)

December 26, 2011 18:16

803 posts(s)

you already have the option to use a formation for the friendly matches squedule at season start… Manager>Options>Friendlies formation

December 27, 2011 11:52

72 posts(s)

i didn’t know about this… may be it was announced while i was away from the game :) no issues though…

@dimitri, i am not blaming anything on anyone. it is just that i didnot know the game had this feature… it is better not to comment if you don’t have anything worthy to contribute.

@filipe, thank you

December 27, 2011 13:50

639 posts(s)

Donator

Just for the record, this subforum is for pointing out mistakes in the game (bugs).

December 28, 2011 23:53

72 posts(s)

before i knew the feature existed, it was a bug for me…

Forums Bugs