Forums Bugs

Players value in medium ticker

Subscribe to Players value in medium ticker 4 post(s), 3 voice(s)

November 20, 2011 10:49

47 posts(s)

Hello everybody,

I have an excel tab where I report all the informations on the players of my team and I noticed that since the begining of the season, the value of ALL players (even the youth players) has been constantly decreesing, whether the players are gaining skills or not …
Could this be a bug or is it on purpose by the administators to lower the players value ?
In fast ticker it seems to be normal as the players value is still growing.

November 20, 2011 19:00

296 posts(s)

I think this has something to do with the players potential and how they are progressing compared ALL players in the game. If your player dosnt keep improving while others in the game do his value will drop. I think this is right anyway :)

November 20, 2011 20:50

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

Players estimated values are calculated based on real transfers between human managers. If you see the player values constantly decreasing it means the overall value paid in MediumTicker transfers has been decreasing lately. The idea is to make the estimated value close to what people would pay for similar players.

November 21, 2011 11:38

47 posts(s)

Ok
Thank’s for both answers.
It’s a good thing to have a right estimate value close to what is paid realy by the managers.
It is just surprising to see that all my players are in red , even the youth players :p
Cheers

Forums Bugs