Forums Bugs

probably not a bug - since change no selling to CPU

Subscribe to probably not a bug - since change no selling to CPU 8 post(s), 3 voice(s)

October 11, 2011 12:27

51 posts(s)

I know i will be beat up for posting this as a bug but since the change (end of Sept) i havent managed to sell one player to a CPU team on either medium or fast. I’ve put the price down so they are basically 1/8th of their asking price and less than 1 mil! Normally this would get a sale easily but nothing.

Is this a problem or are we stuck with players who are too old and past it AND also players who are younger than 20 that we no longer need? I’m sure this isnt right.

October 11, 2011 16:36

609 posts(s)

dubble post

October 11, 2011 16:36

609 posts(s)

There is alreardy a topic about this @ fastticker forum.

October 11, 2011 17:08

51 posts(s)

Im questioning if it’s a bug and it applies to both games my just fast tick but thanks for your useful reply :)

October 12, 2011 07:20

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

Not a bug, we just got used to sell our not-so-good players to CPU teams. I believe they’ll start buying again once they can’t find players they consider promising in the free transfer. We’ll need a few season to have a better idea how the change is working, if it’s a bad thing we can redesign the CPU buying behavior again.

Cheers

October 12, 2011 09:38

609 posts(s)

If they buy promising players from the free transfer and have coaching 5 it doesn’t really help the player evolve.

October 12, 2011 11:28

51 posts(s)

Gabriel – thanks for the reply. It’s a very noticeable change and i’m not sure it’s going to help the enjoyment of the game in the long run but totally agree it needs monitoring for a period. :)

October 15, 2011 22:22

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

@Vaughn: I agree, next change to CPU behavior will make them increase coaching level when they’re financially comfortable to do so.

Forums Bugs