Forums Bugs

Cards and injuries

Subscribe to Cards and injuries 4 post(s), 3 voice(s)

September 14, 2007 08:24

14 posts(s)

Do not know whether this is a bug or not, but had players injured before and they were out at least a match. Vinambre, my defender, had and still has a yellow card. In the match agains Getafe -Real Madrid 2-2 he got injured, and still he is just shown as a card.
And I have a question, what does the computer show first in the player list….injuries or cards?

And another funny thing, from that exact same match in Beta 2….Before the match I got 4 players with yellows, and 3 of em got yellow cards and one, the one I was telling you about, Vinambre, got injured. What are the odds? :)) Just those 4 were penalised or injured in my team, nobody else.
In 45 minute, same match, penalty(who for I do not know, it doesn’t say), 53 min goal…….did the goal come from the penalty? did the striker not shoot on goal, or keeper defend? I know this is the begining, not whining, just amusing myself a little, and pointing out some iregularities in my opinion ;)
Hope in the full game we have some comment, not just goals, cards and injuries :)

September 14, 2007 09:22

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

We had a problem with cards on the latest turns. Please keep obs and let us know if strange things continue to happen.

Injuries should show first, almost sure (cant double check right now).

We already have an enhancement request entered to improve the comments around the penalty, so we expect to fix those issues very soon. But as for penalties your players suffered, there are no relations between the odds, so maybe you just had bad luck :(. We are planning to do a lot of reviews/enhancements on match code, though. Those reviews would include more comments :).

The problem would be to not suggest or point thigs, Gogu. We really appreciate your help, keep giving us your feedback!

cheers

September 16, 2007 03:43

14 posts(s)

My players keep getting many cards, it is almost like christmas :)) I don’t think I played 3 matches in a row with same players, and I got normal tackling. With hard I would probably get about 5-6 a match in this manner. And I play 4-5-1, So it isn’t like they escape on counter attack very often, so my players gotta foul. And another funny thing. In another match there were 3 penalty kicks, 2 of em in the 25th minute…..maybe the players did not stay outside the box and was repeated (lol joking, justwanting to point out it is rather absurd :) )
I have seena few penalties. But no goals scored in the same minute as the penalties, rather a few minutes later sometimes. I know it is the begining, just pointing out what I think is out of the ordinary. Best of luck. Looks promising in quite a few areas anyway

September 16, 2007 06:51

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

We’ll reduce the number of fouls (which will certainly reduce the number of cards) and make it easier for a goal to be scored in a penalty kick. Thanks for the feedback Gogu.

Forums Bugs