Forums Bugs

Vacation Mode

Subscribe to Vacation Mode 12 post(s), 6 voice(s)

July 30, 2011 01:26

287 posts(s)

I left on vacation and I activated this feature. It is awful. I had 100% approval by the board. When I came back the approval was 3%. Because of this I got fired.

I do not see much sense in a system like this.

By the way I started managing a team of second division with 15M in cash and no title. I have just been dismissed with 350M in cash plus 36 championship titles.

July 30, 2011 03:37

828 posts(s)

hahah suit u right, ur a game master, fix the game :D

July 30, 2011 10:30

609 posts(s)

A game master isn’t a developer like Gabriel & Danilo.

OT: That’s pretty weird yeah

July 30, 2011 10:53

803 posts(s)

The problem here is that managers in vacation mode can still access their teams and manage them. If VM managers would not lose board aproval than all managers would use VM… I agree it is unfair to be fired being in VM and actually been away for several days, but before we change that we need to make sure managers in VM can’t access and manage their teams.

Davison a GM only job in the game for now is to find and denounce cheaters, we have no more access to the game than any other manager.

July 31, 2011 04:09

828 posts(s)

o mb i thought u guys were workers n shit lol mb

August 01, 2011 02:48

287 posts(s)

It need to change.

Maybe everytime that you click to go on vacations you lose 5% of approval.

And more 5% per week if you don´t log in.

August 01, 2011 08:53

637 posts(s)

You can be offline 7 days without being fired. So why don’t you change the vacation mode so once you enabled it you can’t log in for 5 days. This way it is only usefull when you’re really on vacation and not everytime when you’re offline. I think it’s the only way you can decrease the abuse of the holiday mode.

August 01, 2011 09:31

828 posts(s)

^ this

August 01, 2011 12:41

639 posts(s)

Donator

What abuse are you talking about Dirk? The main use of vacation mode is not to be fired when away more than a week. The other ‘advantage’ is automatically renewing/giving contracts, but I would rather make that decision myself…

“If for any reason you know you won’t be able to access RubySoccer for more than a week you should use the Holiday Mode. This mode is available from your team info page using the “Go on vacation” action and allows you to be absent for 1 month without being fired for inactivity (without the holiday mode the acceptable inactivity period is 1 week). Even if you’re going to be absent for a few days you may want to use the holiday mode as some automatic actions are taken for you:

Youths will get a 1 year contract when they ask for a contract unless the team has reached the 30 players limit; Contracts will be renewed automatically for 1 year, new wage being something around what the player would accept if you were negotiating with him (same wage rule applies for youth hiring);

Attention: entering a dimension will make you return from holiday mode"

August 01, 2011 14:15

637 posts(s)

For me going on “holiday mode” after every time you log in is a kind of abuse of the holiday mode. Some managers aren’t away for more than a week but go on holiday mode everytime they go offline. I don’t think it wasn’t made for this.

You could f.e. freeze the performance % when you’re on holidaymode so cases like ulisses’ won’t happen anymore. The manager didn’t cause the mess himself. Only thing is you can’t implement such a rule when managers can use the holidaymode every time they logout.

August 01, 2011 16:14

609 posts(s)

yeah go in holiday mode the tick before the game and u won’t lose any % :)

August 01, 2011 17:02

639 posts(s)

Donator

“For me going on “holiday mode” after every time you log in is a kind of abuse of the holiday mode.”

As the rules are now, there is no advantage in doing that.

“You could f.e. freeze the performance % when you’re on holidaymode so cases like ulisses’ won’t happen anymore.”

It is still possible to (ab)use this, even when you cannot login with holidaymode.

Forums Bugs