Forums Bugs

Match Report (2)

Subscribe to Match Report (2) 14 post(s), 7 voice(s)

September 13, 2007 05:38

47 posts(s)

In the last Beta 1 tick, I had this in my match report, not serious, just needs a bit of ironing out. Thanks.

4 min: The referee shows C. Caraccio (a) a yellow card.
4 min: Penalty Kick
4 min: Penalty Kick
16 min: Esposito (a) scores
16 min: Esposito (a) scores
30 min: Penalty Kick
35 min: The referee shows G. Pepe (a) a yellow card.
39 min: Cornali (a) scores
51 min: The referee shows Angelini (h) a yellow card.
58 min: Penalty Kick

4 penalties in the same game, all missed. ??

September 13, 2007 05:54

223 posts(s)

and i had this on my match report, on last game:

3 min: Penalty Kick
9 min: G. Michelan (a) scores
15 min: Penalty Kick
19 min: Penalty Kick
27 min: The referee shows D’Antonio (a) a yellow card.
27 min: Penalty Kick
32 min: Penalty Kick
32 min: Cellerino (h) scores
40 min: D. De (a) scores
51 min: The referee shows D. De (a) a yellow card.
78 min: The referee shows Speranza (h) a yellow card.
84 min: Penalty Kick
84 min: G. Michelan (a) scores

6 penaltis in one match? loool

September 13, 2007 06:20

130 posts(s)

I was about to ask if Penalty Kick meant what we’re all thinking… because if it does, then they started raining this turn. ;)

On the bright side, i checked more than half of Spanish Div 1 reports and while all matches had tons of penaltys, there weren’t any weird number of shots, i think the most i’ve seen as around 40, which seems to me like a normal number when one team runs all over the other.

Cheers.

September 13, 2007 06:22

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I’ve just changed the match logic to reduce the number of fouls inside the penalty area. About the players missing so many penalty kicks I also agree, we’ll look into that maybe later today. By the way, they always missed that many penalty kicks, we just didn’t display them in the report :D

But what do you guys think about the number of fouls, cards and injuries, is it more realistic?

Cheers.

September 13, 2007 06:27

47 posts(s)

Heres my match report stats :

47% possession 53%
12 shots 53
12 shots on target 40
64% accurrate passes 58%
46% effective tackles 52%
1 corners 4
1 offsides 10
22 fouls 34

I had 2 yellow cards, I think the number of fouls is still high, throughout the game. The red cards have slowed down to a sensible level. But its hard to say a team with 34 fouls should only get 2 yellows. Maybe the foul logic needs a look at, to reduce foul numbers.

September 13, 2007 06:30

130 posts(s)

What was the problem with the cards? Was it the relation to the number of fouls?

September 13, 2007 08:08

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I guess the number of fouls is ok for brazilian standards, but maybe not for the rest of the world :D

About the number of cards the problem was that aggressive players were receiving too many cards and non-aggressive players never received cards due to the extremely low number of fouls.

September 13, 2007 09:19

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

what is the average number of fouls on your country soccer games? for a match here in brazil the number reported by commanche would not surprise, like Gabriel said. Also, with the change for fouls inside penalty area, that should drop a little bit.

But please note that commanche game really had a high number of fouls even considering the new logic. We have to consider the whole group of new games and check their numbers too.

September 13, 2007 10:39

10 posts(s)

Donator

Another thing about penalty kicks. Shouldn’t it say who kicked the penalty kick? Or at least say witch team had it?

September 13, 2007 11:27

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Yes, definitely Luis, we missed that one!

September 13, 2007 11:57

223 posts(s)

about 20 25 fouls tops for a soccer game, but counting both teams. Less if its premiership

September 13, 2007 12:11

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

a brazilian match has an average of 40 fouls per game (depending on the year, in fact). Maybe we should add a “country” modifier to the foul odds, but of course that a match would have the ceil average, considering both teams (meaning that even a premiership team would have more fouls if playing against a brazilian team).

but on a second thought, we may only get the numbers a little bit down and do it for all the countries. to make that odd country-dependable would bring a complexity that would not add anything to the game fun.

September 14, 2007 11:47

223 posts(s)

i had 8 penalties in last match, i think you must do something about this. lol

September 14, 2007 12:07

75 posts(s)

I had 2… Don’t know for which team, but anyway, both missed… =)

Forums Bugs