Forums Bugs

Striker acting like a deffender ??

Subscribe to Striker acting like a deffender ?? 19 post(s), 7 voice(s)

June 26, 2011 05:12

51 posts(s)

Hi guys is it normal that my striker Mariano Renganeschi in the match replay is playing more like a mid and and deffender than a striker?

I have whatch the game and sometimes he is like the last deffender.

Is it really what happened or it is a kinf of someting normal ?

take a look plz.

http://rubysoccer.com/game/match_report/1454627

June 26, 2011 09:15

609 posts(s)

Maybe play with the “Team has the ball” in the Individual Tactics?

June 26, 2011 11:55

51 posts(s)

I just checked and they are all in “play position”.

Very weird.

June 26, 2011 14:56

609 posts(s)

yeah, just play around with those tactics :)

June 27, 2011 22:17

828 posts(s)

the point is he should not have to play with those tactics because the Striker is a striker not a defender,

June 28, 2011 10:15

15 posts(s)

Is that option used at all?

June 28, 2011 11:12

803 posts(s)

An A-1 comes back in the field to tackle the defenders and mids and gain ball position many times. Any player playing -1 position loses speed when the team attacks. With that knowledge it is natural your player seemed to be playing as a defender, when your team gets the ball all players go up and that one does it much slower (80 – stamina condition – playing-1), if you want a stricker to play -1 use one with great speed and tackle (free tip here :D), thats why you didn´t notice that with Almeida, he is much better A-1 than Renganeschi.

A simple observation for a simple explanation, much helpful than “this is all BS” heim Davison?

June 28, 2011 18:24

828 posts(s)

this is all bs ^ lol

June 28, 2011 20:52

609 posts(s)

I’ve been rly friendly, but now you’ve done it. If you don’t know all the mechanics of the game then ask but you just fucking whine like a 8 year old baby Davison. Everything everyone else says is bullshit to you, everything has to be your way and if it doesn’t you cry cry cry and cry about it. Grow up little twat, you are not only annoying my ass of but more ppl.

So just fucking stop it and accept that you aren’t the best manager in this game or just leave it.

June 28, 2011 21:17

828 posts(s)

LOL ^ wah ? cry about it LOL hahaha im not crying, this game meaning nothing in life, however i point out flaws.. in this case i was correct, and my 2nd post was joking with filipe

what a lol fool you are time of the month ?

haha anyway im more the manager you will ever be.

accept it

June 28, 2011 21:31

609 posts(s)

sending messeges like this:

“From: Marc Davison
Subject: lol

LOL @ YOU noob"

points out why i said what i said.

June 28, 2011 22:53

51 posts(s)

….uhhh can we go back to topic plz?

Felipe really nice information did’t know about it.

So I went to the wiki page to see how i could miss something about the game.

And sadly, there is no where talking about it !!!

June 28, 2011 23:56

828 posts(s)

^ cos there isnt

June 29, 2011 00:40

803 posts(s)

The wiki doesn’t have nor should have every single aspect of the game, it should be helpfull for new managers to know their way in the game but all the rest you must find out for yourselves. The speed thing I think has been posted in the announcements topic but the A-1 coming behind to get the ball I figured seeing match replays and trying it…

June 29, 2011 01:58

828 posts(s)

wrong, there should not be any secrets of a game, giving players advantages over others

June 29, 2011 11:07

803 posts(s)

Yeah the advantage I have for seeing match replays and thinking a little about the game… really unfair…

June 29, 2011 16:07

301 posts(s)

I agree, whats the point in handing everyone the keys to the game mechanics/logistics? build friendships with managers and test shit out for yourselves. lots of users have put in a lot of time testing stuff out. its only natural they don’t go around telling everything to everyone. but i do agree that the wiki seems to be lagging behind in content. even as a new manager, maybe more info through it would be better.

June 30, 2011 00:20

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

The wiki has really got behind for some time now. We need a more decent help system, personally I think the wiki as it is will not work. As soon as we come up with a good design we may ask for volunteers to add content ;-)

June 30, 2011 05:44

609 posts(s)

I would love to help Gabriel, can ben helpfull with design or input.

Forums Bugs