Forums Bugs

contract renew

Subscribe to contract renew 5 post(s), 4 voice(s)

June 06, 2011 13:32

828 posts(s)

wtf is this shit, i have a player that i loaned out, he is 33 old, hes unwanted at my club and freaking i am not allowed to fire his ass. “too important to the club” he hasnt played a fuckin match for my team in 1 1/2 seasons how the hell is this shit pile too important, not only that his contract was up and im like sweet fuck him ill let him go. but then whatcha know the stupid game renewed his contract. whos the manager me or the fuckn computer. im mad

June 06, 2011 18:02

803 posts(s)

thats a fuckn rule to fuckn prevent the fuckn inactive managers from fuckn lose their fuckn players because their fuckn contract has fuckn ended. This fuckn way we make fuckn sure teams are not fuckn destroid because fuckn people who are fuckn trying the fuckn game. This fuckn rule should probably fucken have a condition to the fuckn manager’s last login so the fuckn active manager could do what a fck they fuckn want but that would also be a fuckn way for the fuckn cheaters to fuckn cheat… Anyway, we should fuckn discuss this so with a few more fuckn we’ll probably have a fuckn solution :D

So hard to write this way, how the fuck do you do it? :D

June 06, 2011 18:18

828 posts(s)

lol mine is so much better mate :)

June 06, 2011 19:41

301 posts(s)

you guys are CRAZY

June 10, 2011 07:51

639 posts(s)

Donator

No sex involved, but I had the same:

Subject: Contract renewed

Iván Mexías’s contract has been renewed. We couldn’t let him leave the club.

In this case it was a good thing though, since he was sold at the same tick.

Forums Bugs