Forums Bugs

Formation Strategy when managing Nation/Club

Subscribe to Formation Strategy when managing Nation/Club 7 post(s), 2 voice(s)

May 17, 2011 16:13

340 posts(s)

When managing a nation and a club, the Formation strategies get mixed up, as for example
in the national team strategy I see substitution orders of my club players.

Very confusing, I don’t know if it will work or not but I suggest the national and clubs strategies to be separated. Later on perhaps you could copy your favorite strategy but meanwhile it should at least not show strategies from both nation and club.

/Berhan

May 18, 2011 22:19

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Hmmm, they should be separated, that’s how I designed it. I’ll have a look.
Cheers.

May 19, 2011 08:47

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Everything seems fine, even in your formations. One of your club players is also in the national squad and you have a strategy for him on both the club and national squad formations. Could that be the source of confusion?

May 19, 2011 20:08

340 posts(s)

Gabriel, it’s not that..

When you have checked the box for “Apply to all Formations”, the strategy is listed for national team as well.

I had strategy Default, on my club, with formation strategy on 3 players.
Then I saw the same formation strategy listed for the national team, on Default formation.

Mind that the formation strategies are of type “Apply on All formations”.

If you want screenshot proof, I can provide of course, but the information is there, just try it..

/BK

May 19, 2011 22:32

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Now I’ve got it, the problem happens with strategies marked as “apply to all formations”. I’ll have to take another look. No screenshot proof needed, now that you’ve said that I have an idea where the error is.

Thanks!

May 20, 2011 03:49

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

This should be fixed now. Please let us know if the problem persists.
Cheers!

May 20, 2011 06:35

340 posts(s)

Anything to help, buddy.
/Berhan

Forums Bugs