Forums Bugs

Free transferlist bug?!

Subscribe to Free transferlist bug?! 9 post(s), 6 voice(s)

February 24, 2011 12:25

637 posts(s)

I offered a player on the free transferlist a contract. $7500 for 3 seasons to be precise. There also were 2 CPU teams negotiating.
The guy rejected my offer and asks $5044 for 3 seasons. Why didn’t he accept my bid (or the ones from the CPU teams)? My offer was higher then what he’s asking right now.
Now other teams are also negotiating.

I’m talking about Hakan Vidal (http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/player_info/181936)in fastticker.

February 24, 2011 13:12

803 posts(s)

happened the same with me some time ago. Only it was a transfer from another team. I reported to Gabriel, think he’s looking into it.

May 12, 2011 17:50

828 posts(s)

http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/player_info/173259 rejected your contract proposal (wage: 20000, seasons: 3). He was hired by Cambuur 3-Turn Wage: $17,500

im getting sick of this crap

May 12, 2011 19:30

301 posts(s)

as per gabriel, this was supposed to be fixed. maybe this is one of those cases where the player thought he had a better chance with cambuur? its not like you were the only bidder and he refused (which is what the bug was) in this case, there actually was another bidder…

May 12, 2011 20:51

639 posts(s)

Donator

Yeah, this is not a bug, but how it is supposed to work.

June 27, 2011 20:53

828 posts(s)

http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/player_info/204157 offered this player 7000 wage, he accepted 3000 to a shit team what a load of shit this is becoming

June 27, 2011 22:05

803 posts(s)

Davison, the bug on this topic has been fixed and it is not the same thing it happend to you, yours is not a bug, its how it suppose to work and you’be been told that already a few times… It is easier if you start playing the game as it is than asking for changes any time something doesn’t go as you wanted… That player accepted the other team because he has better chances of playing in their first team than he would have in yours, for him to go to yours you’d have to pay more.

And again the language wont help you too, I think people stopped answer you because of it and I’ll do the same if that continues.

June 27, 2011 22:15

828 posts(s)

w/e i call it how i see it, unrealistic

any person would take the money instead of ASSUMing he wouldnt get 1st team play although correct, however he should expect not to be and should earn his way like the rest of the team did at his age. he either wants to come to a big club and become a good player or stay at a shit club and just be avg dunno man wages should be the highest or a lottery

June 29, 2011 22:25

678 posts(s)

You are approaching the game in a very intresting way, but it’s not how things work. Don’t forget this game is made out of 0’s and 1’s :). It can’t actually think you know :). It’s just facts and math behind it. They just put in certain rules how a player comes to his choice. I don’t know the math behind it. That’s a secret I guess. It has to stay that way otherwise we get chaos. To summerise, let’s say a certain team has a total of 83avr players while yours might have 85. He’ll chose to go to the 83avr team since his avr skill is closer to 83 then it is to yours of 85. Now, in order to get the player to go to your team you need to offer an X amount more then the opponent. Now here is where I also don’t know the exact numbers. Perhaps when the 2 teams aren’t that far apart it’s only double the wage. I guess in your case, your team was just so much better that double the wage wasnt enough.

Now you need to understand the reason why this rule was implemented. if a new manager enters the game, with no real money of his own, he needs to look at cheap players or free transfer players. It would be unfair if any big club outbids him on every single decent player he go’s for. So gabriel and danilo decided to implement this to give a slight advantage to smaller teams.

Let’s be fair here, it’s only for those cheap or free transfer players, since any player listed for 15mill+ becomes a different story. Since we assume that those small teams don’t have that kind of cash, or would spend that much on just 1 player.

I hope this clears things up. You can e-mail me in game if you want for any further followup questions and I’ll help you as best as I can.

Forums Bugs