Forums Bugs

Red card, CL final

Subscribe to Red card, CL final 5 post(s), 4 voice(s)

October 30, 2010 22:45

299 posts(s)

It is joke, seriously!!!

Score 2-0 for Hertha
Hertha gets a red card
score goes 2-1 for Hertha
Hertha gets a second red
Score 3-1 for Hertha
Auxerre gets a red card card
4-1 for Hertha
Hertha substitutes his goalie with a 70 skilled keeper
end result 7-1 for Hertha

IT’S A COMPLETE JOKE!!!!
You guys have to take care of this immediately.
-With 2 players less on the field the team manages to score. It’s Sci-Fi
-With 2 men advantage, the team gets a red card. It’s SCI-FI
-And Hertha manages to score 3 more goals despite being one man down. Ridiculous!!! It shouldn’t matter that Auxerre put a 70 keeping goalie after the 55, minute. Auxerre should have won this game blindfolded.

I’m sorry, but the CL final has simply taken all the responsibility out of this game.

Such a joke!!!

October 31, 2010 01:00

803 posts(s)

About Auxerre red card I must disagree with you, they were loosing by 2 so they should be more aggressive so I would say it was normal the have seen a red card… About Hertha scoring with two less man it’s strange I agree. Then the result become ridiculous because Auxerre keepers changed, i don’t believe a real keeper would let every shoot enter like that one did but probably its not easy to make it more realistic, no one expects a manager to use a 70 keeper’s skill in a CL final…

EDIT: We also have to consider that both Auxerre’s main strikers were injured very soon and Hertha had SuperMan as goalie… :D

October 31, 2010 06:26

387 posts(s)

True, this match seems à bit odd, and the result not adaquate to the shots stats.
But Dimitri, the facts are slightly different:
- Hertha scored 2×0 with 11 vs 11
- Auxerre had only 15 minutes 2 men more on the pitch – and Hertha Scored once in this period
- auxerre received a red card for a defender, thats maybe more important than losing 1 out of 2 strikers
- auxere lost both striker by injury early in the game (25th min)
- from min 55 (score 4×1) on auxerre played with a 70-goalie
It was a hectic match with 3 injuries and 3 red cards and a major substitution mistake.

October 31, 2010 08:59

299 posts(s)

Holy cow I shouldn’t write under intoxication :D

I saw the score right after a Halloween party and this was a perfect Halloween Final.

On a more thorough analysis, I will take away the “Auxerre should have won this game blindfolded.” From what I have come to understand (say my conspiracy theory) in RS the strength of a tactic is not based on all ten outfielders, meaning that a red card to player whose’ impact on the tactic is low, actually won’t affect the balance of that team despite being a man down.

But the facts here speak for themselves

The first red card affects Hertha greatly:
-they allow a goal
-and they get a second card
Conclusion: Hertha is in disarray. And normally what we can expect.

But hey, here comes the coup de grace, minute 31 of the game: Hertha scores with 2 man down, and with it’s best striker being out. Hertha has a 4-3-1 formation on the pitch now, hardly anything offensive. “It’s this event that shouldn’t have happened”

But it happened, hence we can justify (as Felipe points out) the following red card from Auxerre and everything else that followed.

Just for the sake of the argument, Auxerre’s injuries shouldn’t be considered much as both replacements were also very good and up to the job.

PS: Anyway, Phillipp, it’s time you beat Tigre, the whole of Europe is behind you and Palacio ;-)

October 31, 2010 21:01

301 posts(s)

Hey guys,

The score was already 4×1 when my shitty keeper came in. That was an obvious mistake on my part. I was sure I had cleared all my subsitution rules… (another case of not playing ruby while intoxicated lol!)
In any case, being down 4×1 vs Hertha at the 55th minute mark and his 99average keeper, i figure i wouldn’t have made a comeback anyway.

It was defintiely a strange game… 1 bad sub, 3 injuries (1st time i happens to me) and lots of red cards to go around… all around, the perfect recipe for an asswhoopin’ :)

Forums Bugs