Forums Bugs

Your Performance

Subscribe to Your Performance 5 post(s), 3 voice(s)

July 26, 2010 09:23

57 posts(s)

It’s been a lot time since may last post here :)

Any problems detected in manager rankings!!!??? Suddenly my performance dropped radically to 74%.

Best regards,
Jorge
Portuguese League, Académica

July 26, 2010 10:44

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Welcome back to the forums :)

What happens is that every time the league ends your performance is evaluated against your team quality. If you performed better than expected you earn a bonus, if you did worse you lose points, if you did as expected nothing changes. The amount of points earned / lost depends on the quality of the opponents in the competition.

A similar calculation happens when you advances in a cup against a stronger team (you get a performance bonus) or loses against a weaker team (you lose points).

Hope this helps!
Cheers.

July 26, 2010 11:58

57 posts(s)

Right… i had my suspections that had to do with my miserable performance in the Europa League. Althought, domesticly i had got a fair enough result.

October 13, 2010 07:22

387 posts(s)

According to your explanation, is it not a Bug that my “Performance” level dropped by 39% for losing 0×1 to a CPU team in 1st Round of nat cup? Seems a bit tooo much for losing one Match!

October 13, 2010 08:11

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

If my calculations are correct you’ve lost around 4% for losing at home and around 34% for being knocked out of the national cup in the round of 16 by a second division team while you manage one of the strongest German teams :-)

But I understand your concerns, it’s just that we have to severely punish this early eliminations situations…and also reward them, if the other team had a manager.

Forums Bugs