Forums Bugs

Loaned player bought

Subscribe to Loaned player bought 8 post(s), 5 voice(s)

January 26, 2010 06:54

828 posts(s)

i bought a player recently that the team that i bought from had him out on loan.

know that he is my legal property
his contract is with me and not the loanee
the contract with his previous owner is null and void

i requested his rightfull return from “loan”
no response

so please put him on my squad so i can get him in his first game in a sunderland uniform
thank you

January 26, 2010 06:54

828 posts(s)

http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/player_info/81850

January 26, 2010 08:43

120 posts(s)

Donator

that is the way it is…..
when you bought the player, he was loaned, with contract, and with a period of time, so the team can plan use him all that period….. it will be unfair to take him out of the squad….. next time make sure he is not loaned so you can use him right away…..

January 26, 2010 10:40

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

This was changed a while back to foster loans by allowing teams to plan, as DaMaGo mentioned. In the old way the team who loaned the player could suddenly “lose” the loaned player, without notice. In the new way the team who is buying is able to decide whether or not buy a loaned player, knowing he will be back only when the loan period ends.

January 26, 2010 10:49

287 posts(s)

Should be interesting to change this. Like:
- If a player is loaned you can´t put him on transfer list
or
- Before u put to loan you have an option in contract: brake or not if player is transfered
or
- Loan contract receive an auto terminate in 12 or 18 turns.

January 26, 2010 11:38

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Nice suggestions :)

January 26, 2010 17:42

828 posts(s)

k so uh great i get to wait for this idiot to agree to cancel loan

btw in the past ppl who bought players that i had ON loan told me it was the rules to return the player

so fuck that bs

January 27, 2010 20:32

104 posts(s)

Para mim seria deixar como esta mas apenas quando se compra um jogador que esta emprestado automaticamente o loan acabar…..

Forums Bugs