Forums Bugs

player condition

Subscribe to player condition 6 post(s), 4 voice(s)

January 19, 2010 01:03

44 posts(s)

i have a player that played all friendly games until now (he gets in at 45m) and he has 91% condition. and i was protecting my unique striker, that only play 2 games (the 2 cup games and no friendly games) and he has 25% condition. it´s my only striker and now i don´t have anyone since it will take 1 season to reach a reasonable condition. seems pretty unfair. i think you could fix this.

January 19, 2010 01:07

44 posts(s)

well it seems that the same happen to one defender. this doesn´t make sense. check nero veiga and sergio martins at maritimo – portugal.

January 19, 2010 07:30

241 posts(s)

No friendly games? Are you sure? They probably played alot of games last season and they already had poor stamina coming on to the new season so this doesnt sound like a bug to me.

January 19, 2010 09:36

637 posts(s)

Probably you mentioned him in a substitution in friendly games without knowing it. Check your substitutions for friendlies. Another possibility is that you had an injured striker in the friendlies and that the game replaced this striker with your unique striker in the friendly games.

January 19, 2010 10:22

44 posts(s)

no. i check one by one. no friendlys. and in the info player page it shows the all games played in the season, but i check and confirm. only 2 games for booth and 27/29% condition.

January 19, 2010 11:34

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

These players have been playing friendlies at the end of last season so they didn’t have time to recover (stamina is not reset on season start). That should explain it.

Forums Bugs