Forums Bugs

players in formation not selected

Subscribe to players in formation not selected 7 post(s), 3 voice(s)

October 20, 2009 16:19

651 posts(s)

after turn 48, i changed my the players in my default formation for the cup match in turn 49, but i can see the players playing in the cup are those that were in my default formation for turn 48….
i haven’t made any changes to the formation after this cup match… but then the players are exactly the same that were selected for earlier turn…

i know it is not due to the card issue… because i remember my goalkeeper didnt’ have any card for the cup match and still he was replaced with another one.

one or two players might have got the card… but how come all those players who had higher stamina levels (selected for the match) not play in the game
3 defenders, one goalkeeper, and two midfielders…

gabriel,,, i won’t alter my formation… if you need my user id and password, pls let me know

October 20, 2009 16:41

651 posts(s)

Funny as it is, even those substitutions, which i had already deleted were made:)

thank god i won the game and went through…

October 20, 2009 17:14

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I see the formation set in your cup match is “Away” and this is not your default formation…maybe that was it? :)

October 21, 2009 01:32

651 posts(s)

well, since i lost the first away match i didn’t use the away formation this time around, i used my default “Parag” formation instead… or did i forget to save after changing the formation

October 21, 2009 01:37

651 posts(s)

sorry gab… for my “little” and “small” rant

October 21, 2009 01:52

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

the drag and drop part does not need saving…

October 21, 2009 02:02

651 posts(s)

EDIT : danilo, i was talking about changing the formation in the “Matches” screen. there is a save button, i was saying i might have forgotten to save after selecting the formation…

Forums Bugs