Forums Bugs

Stamina

Subscribe to Stamina 29 post(s), 12 voice(s)

September 04, 2007 07:23

24 posts(s)

I’ve noticed that my players never get tired…their stamina remains at 99/100 despite the games they play.

Cheers,

André

September 04, 2007 08:42

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I noticed that too, we’ll check it out.

September 04, 2007 08:43

57 posts(s)

The secret is creatine and cafein… just kidding!!! :)

September 05, 2007 20:04

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Danilo fixed it these days, just for the record.

September 06, 2007 00:44

124 posts(s)

By the way, will a lower stamina affect a player getting more likely injured?

And is there going to be something like that? Of course not too much so that it is not fun anymore, but just a little…

What do people think about it?

September 06, 2007 06:28

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

For now it only affects the player’s performance during the match.

September 06, 2007 07:19

57 posts(s)

It seems that my players are becoming very tired… some have their stamina near 80’s including the GK, which that not make sense. In a soccer match the positions that required more stamina are the midfiels positions and right and left defenders.

In terms of recovery, other players should reach levels of 100% much faster, don’t you agree???

Best regards,
Jorge Correia
Beta1>Italy>Division 1>Sampdoria

September 06, 2007 07:39

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I agree that some players should get more tired than others during the match, but right now all players get tired the same way depending on how long he played in the match. I guess it takes 2 turns for a player to fully recover from a match played, if he doesn’t play any matches in the meanwhile. About different recovery rates it will be implemented when we have a concept similar to what MS called ‘Form’.

Regards.

September 06, 2007 09:01

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

I think 2 ticks to recover from a match is ok. You cant expect your players without a min interval – that would make players develop too fast.

September 06, 2007 12:18

57 posts(s)

Well, my player Alecssandro Chiesa, didn’t played this turn and his stamina continues to drop. Any sugestions???

Jorge

September 06, 2007 12:21

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

the player stamina drops only in match code. we will monitor if something strange happens.

September 10, 2007 07:39

23 posts(s)

Donator

I made the mistake of playing every tick before the start of the league.. now my players seem to not being able to recover the stamina, and i keep getting beaten up real bad … :D Yes i am the chelsea manager :\

September 11, 2007 14:10

24 posts(s)

The stamina problem remains. stamina continues dropping even if they dont play matches.

September 11, 2007 14:33

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Are you sure André? Mine seems to be working fine. Aren’t you using a formation with those players whose stamina is dropping?

September 11, 2007 15:07

38 posts(s)

I am having the same exact problems. I mean my players never recover (low 60s stamina) and I’m only playing normal games (no friendlies).

Can you please verify because I’m not winning any games :(

September 11, 2007 15:23

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Wil talk to Danilo, he worked on that.

September 11, 2007 15:32

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

One important thing to notice is that even playing only normal games the player’s stamina is likely to remain stable, as the player needs 2 turns without matches to fully recover recover from a match. With matches being played every 3 turns, a player with stamina 60 for instance when a match happens will have it decreased and when the next match comes it will be back on 60 again. Maybe we should review that, try rotating your first squad players and not using them on friendlies in the meanwhile.

September 11, 2007 17:20

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

i dont know if we should review that (only if there is a bug there). to have more matches than that is insane and would get anybody tired fast. anyway, we will discuss.

September 12, 2007 02:02

130 posts(s)

Most of my team is in the 90-100 range, if you use the important players only in official matches there shouldn’t be a problem. With cup and european competitions might get harder though.

September 12, 2007 02:36

15 posts(s)

One of my players got stamina negative!!!

September 12, 2007 04:19

24 posts(s)

I’ve been trying to give some rest to my players. Some of them play one game, rest in the next one and then play again. The result is a little improvement in stamina but they all are in the 80’s.

You should review this because if we start playing european competitions plus national cup matches it will be even harder.

Another problem is that this is just happening in some teams, i checked a lot of teams and some of them have all players with 99/100.

September 12, 2007 05:21

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

The negative stamina bug has been fixed. Player who were with negative or 0 stamina were updated. Thanks académica!

I kinda agree with you André, when the continental competitions start it will become harder to keep players with high stamina, we may have to tweak that.

September 12, 2007 05:32

38 posts(s)

Just so you know, my players are now in 50s range despite only having played one game and NO friendlies…

September 12, 2007 05:35

75 posts(s)

It will get harder in the begginning, but the teams that will play CL, UEFA will probably have to buy more players, so they can have a good squad for all competitions… I’m not sure if this is really a bug… Maybe in some teams the stamina is harder to recover, in mine seems to be ok.

September 12, 2007 07:10

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I though about that sherma, we’ll discuss that a little bit more.

Another thing is that when new youths are generated their stamina is something around 70 or 60.

September 12, 2007 07:58

57 posts(s)

A couple of days ago, i got a goalkeeper with poor stamina, around 60.

I don’t think new players should get such low stamina. They haven’t played any matchs.

On the other hand, dacing all night long in Discos can be very tirying :)))

September 13, 2007 09:42

6 posts(s)

Hi!

Regarding this Stamina issue, i’ve rested my players for 6 ticks (2 league games – no friendlys) and my GK gone from 61 to 59… Instead of going up, went down on the stamina…

Bug?

regards,
AP

September 13, 2007 10:56

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

One thing that can happen is that your GK was used to complete the formation, without your knowledge. You have to double check your match report to be sure.

September 16, 2007 12:28

58 posts(s)

Well gentlemen, I got the same problem with my team. I was like loosing too many matches and I realised my whole first team with stamina lower than 50. Some of my players were less than 10. I changed he formation and now I’m playing with my second squad for more than 4 league matches. The problem is my firts team did not recover the stamina, or the stamina is recovering very very low. And my second team is getting tired too. I played just a few friendlies, don’t think it was the problem. Can you guys take a look at my problem?
Palmeiras – beta2

Forums Bugs