Forums Bugs

Away games

Subscribe to Away games 5 post(s), 4 voice(s)

August 17, 2009 12:36

609 posts(s)

I don’t know what’s going on, but something is really f*****! Getting smached by teams with crap players. Losing 2-1 or 1-0 with better stats is unfortunally but still ok, that can happen. But how the hell can a team with so crap players have a) more poss b) more shots. I’ve seen this so much last seasons and now it’s getting even more rediculus since the new away system was build in.

I’m getting REALLY FRUSTRATED! What the F**** is going on?

Nicky

August 17, 2009 14:03

241 posts(s)

I see a problem that almost all teams have more than %85 passing success in games regardless of the quality of their players in passing skill. Same goes more or less with tackling. No matter what tactics you use if your players are mediocre or crap then getting identical or better accuracy against teams with better players doesnt make sense just like in real soccer.Period.

August 17, 2009 15:43

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

As I’ve said in the other topic (http://www.rubysoccer.com/forums/6/topics/1216), I’ll go back to the match engine :)

August 20, 2009 18:34

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

There is something you guys can do to help diminish this frustration… Pass the word to everyone you know about rubysoccer, and maybe someday we will be able to work full time on it :D.
Because in the way it is right now, we are sacrificing a couple pizzas per month to have it running.

cheers!

August 20, 2009 20:25

609 posts(s)

Almost everyone has it rough now danilo, unfortunally me to in this crisis. Better days are coming! Hope so, plain bread get’s boring to eat :(

Forums Bugs