Forums Bugs

his value temporarily changes to the transfer value

Subscribe to his value temporarily changes to the transfer value 8 post(s), 3 voice(s)

August 04, 2009 21:19

287 posts(s)

Hi, it seems that this “temporarily” (as you comment in this topic: http://www.rubysoccer.com/forums/1/topics/603) is taking all life long.

I was the manager of Sport Colombia and bought “Danilo Pires” (http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/player_info/60025) 2 seasons ago. His value remains the same.

I would be great if transfer value remains less then half season, maybe 32 turn?

August 05, 2009 00:52

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Currently the value only changes when the player’s skills change. So if your player is not improving anymore his value will remain the same until he is sold or start losing skill points due to age. We plan to change that and recalculate player values from time to time as you suggested ;)

August 06, 2009 01:18

287 posts(s)

Nice, thank you!

August 12, 2009 00:58

287 posts(s)

It seems that even if the player develops their value does not change

August 12, 2009 02:41

651 posts(s)

yes.. sometimes it decreases depending on the transfer market conditions

August 13, 2009 01:51

287 posts(s)

Gabriel, it just changes when player loses skills.

Should be easy to fix

August 13, 2009 03:18

651 posts(s)

ulisses, value of any player is a dynamic value calculated on the basis of current market condition. If a very good player is sold at a cheaper price, that certainly affects the other transactions/improvements following. And similarly if a poor player is sold at a very high cost, that also affects the succeeding transactions/improvement thereby over-evaluating the players value.

i don’t think any fix is required here… But i think some sort of periodic re-calculation of players value is necessary… ( may be once or twice a season)

August 13, 2009 12:06

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Exactly, the periodic re-calculation is what we’ll have :)

Forums Bugs