Forums Bugs

Formation Screen bugs

Subscribe to Formation Screen bugs 16 post(s), 7 voice(s)

September 02, 2007 17:17

223 posts(s)

there’s simply too many bugs on this screen… Its very annoying when the attributes disappear at all, or go back to the tagline way as it was in the beggining.

now we drag a player, but the next player isnt draggable we have to refresh the page before we can make it happen etc…

cheers

September 02, 2007 19:11

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

You’re probably using IE, on Firefox the field is refreshed automatically. Use firefox if you can while we don’t adjust the screen for IE.

September 02, 2007 21:35

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

the attributes shouldnt be disappearing anymore. the tooltip is improved now.

and the players to disappear is not a bug, it is a mentality funcionality. i see that some users did not understand/like this concept. but this is the beta purpose, we want to check if some ideas are really not good or are not being accepted just because they are not exactly equal to managersim. maybe after you get used, you will see it as we see it: a more flexible idea.

other than that and the IE support, what are the other bugs?

September 03, 2007 03:17

223 posts(s)

I’m using FF guys… I never use IE! The drag and drop sistem at the beginning worked fine but yesterday I had some trouble with that, I had to refresh myself the page after every drag… When tick its done I’ll see if its working now!

September 03, 2007 07:50

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

i think i know why that was happening. we had a very difficult bug there regarding javascript objects, but i think i managed to fix everything. please let me know if you find any more problems on this screen.

September 03, 2007 08:00

23 posts(s)

I’m using IE7, but i cant place players on the math….every time i drag a player on it it falls back to the list

perhaps i am doing something wrong but sometimes when i refresh the screen the players ‘sticks’ sometimes it doesnt….

September 03, 2007 08:03

301 posts(s)

cmon roberto! just use firefox!

September 03, 2007 08:09

23 posts(s)

problem is my worklaptop, forbidden to install things like that….but firefox would fix the problem/IE7 is the problem?

September 03, 2007 08:28

301 posts(s)

yea, pretty much. firefox works best with RS. i suggest you get a technician to install it for you.

September 03, 2007 08:38

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

what doesnt work on IE is the automatic screen refresh after dropping. So if you refresh you screen after you drag something, you should see the results.

September 03, 2007 11:24

40 posts(s)

Now, there is no formation screen at all.

September 03, 2007 11:42

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

New users did not have their default formation created, that’s why the formations screen was not being displayed. Try now.

September 03, 2007 13:32

223 posts(s)

just to tell that apparently all bugs in this screen are taken care of but one: my first player, a midfielder does not show his attributes, all the other players do. can you check it out please?

would it be possible to have the age present in the attributes aswell? just in case we want to bet on youth players!

cheers

September 05, 2007 22:55

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

fixed. also fixed another one that nobody had seen. :)

September 07, 2007 00:53

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

I’ve noticed that many of you think that the formations screen is not that fast. You have to remember that drag and drop is an asyncronous operation. s###, what the heck he means with that???.

Well, in practice that means you can drag and drog as many players you want. One after another, without having to wait for anything to end. The result may take a little while to appear, but all the operations will be performed. Try it!

September 07, 2007 01:12

14 posts(s)

Drag and drug? Must be fun o.O

Forums Bugs