Forums Bugs

Strange board goals

Subscribe to Strange board goals 8 post(s), 6 voice(s)

July 08, 2009 13:15

637 posts(s)

Stange. In the league I have to qualify for CL. As we have 4 CL places in Italy this season there are at least 3 teams better then mine.
The goal for the cup is reach the final. So here there is only 1 team better.
Don’t they call this a contradiction? :)
Is there another calculation?

July 08, 2009 13:37

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

By your goals the conclusion is your team is the second best in Italy. If your goal in the cup is reach the final you’re either the best or second best, we don’t have a win the cup goal for the cups. If you goal in the league is qualify for CL and you have 4 CL spots you could be the second, third or fourth best team in your country, if you were the first your goal would be “Fight for the title”. Conclusion, you’re the second best.

July 08, 2009 13:52

637 posts(s)

Right. Thanks Gabriel. Then of you guys in Italy has spend a lot of cash for new players because the previous season I had ‘fight for the title’ and ‘reach the final’.
Good luck to you all!

July 08, 2009 15:46

609 posts(s)

I won the league in s24 and got from my board at the beginning of s25 Qualify for Champions League. Now i have the same, hhm could be an other interesting competition in italy again!

July 08, 2009 16:37

637 posts(s)

Looks like Alexander’s Napoli is the “fighting for title” team this season. Or is it Mantova or Palermo, would be a suprise…
@Vaughn: indeed, again an interesting season…Italy is growing to become the second best country in Europe.

July 08, 2009 19:55

803 posts(s)

Now that we will see, only if the portuguese crew can’t stop you :P

We too have some teams rising very fast, Beira Mar, Estrela, Rio Ave have promising squads and the last season was the most competitive ever :)

Good luck for us all :D

July 09, 2009 08:31

102 posts(s)

Napoli will be fighting for the title after several seasons of misery. No more I say, no more… :-D Best of luck guys in upcoming season. Fantastic to see that the italian league is so strong!

July 09, 2009 10:50

375 posts(s)

America-RN had this goal at least for 7 seasons in a row and had the title only 3 times during that period =)

Forums Bugs