Forums Bugs

Contract accepted after lapse while still negotiating

Subscribe to Contract accepted after lapse while still negotiating 5 post(s), 4 voice(s)

July 03, 2009 01:35

117 posts(s)

The player below was negotiating a contract which we could not come to terms on. I see as of turn 112 he still has not left our club but we are still negotiating. His contract had ended back at 108. I terminate negotiating with him and see he is now a contracted 1 yr player on last yrs wage. Not bad if you have a fast growing superstar and want to keep your wage bill down. If only payrises were done like this! LOL.

Next fustration is that I have 27 in my main squad, 2 on loan. The board will not allow me to fire him due to too small a squad. MMMMMMM, i dont think so. As you can see he is true french talent!

Mehdi Goubet
Player Info – Player Stats – Player History

General Info
Nationality:
Club: Monaco
Previous club: –
Estimated Value: $354,401

3-Turn Wage: $5,480

Contract Begin: Season 23, Turn 4

Contract End: Season 26, Turn 108

Fire player

Transfer list player

Loan list player

Attributes

Position: AM
Side: RC
Keeping: 23
Tackle: 69
Passing: 67
Shooting: 69
Speed: 75
Dribble: 75
Control: 79
Header: 71
Aggressiveness: 20
Stamina: 100

July 03, 2009 02:51

651 posts(s)

has happened to me before… don’t think that is a bug, but rather the board overriding managers so that they have sufficient squad of players

July 03, 2009 06:19

375 posts(s)

That’s easy – you have too many players listed for loan and transfer, so they are excluded from your squad by the Board. That is why they don’t let you fire anyone and don’t release youths. But it’s a bug that the wage didn’t change.

July 03, 2009 07:37

651 posts(s)

i wasn’t talking about my current team… i was talking about when i was managing bordeaux… i tried not to renew the contract of one of my old players (he was around 33 i guess), and the board renewed the contract themselves…
and i still remember the board re-signed him on a different wage… so, i am sure there is no bug in this case… its been been explicitly implemented to avoid conditions when managers try deliberately to weaken their squad ( i am not saying or implying luc is trying to do so)…

July 03, 2009 11:03

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

You guys are right, the Board must have renewed his contract. I need to check about the wage though, it should have changed…

Forums Bugs