Forums Bugs

Weird transfer?

Subscribe to Weird transfer? 18 post(s), 8 voice(s)

June 26, 2009 05:59

102 posts(s)

Hi

I stumbled upon a tansfer I found very weird indeed:
Rodney Couto transfers from CRB to Fortaleza in season 24 turn 72 for the bargain of 28,3 mill. It could of course be part of an unknown deal? I don’t know but it seems like a very high number.

Kind regards
Alexander

June 26, 2009 07:58

651 posts(s)

yup, considering his skills, that is one hell of inflation

June 26, 2009 10:44

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

It was either part of an unknown deal or Fortaleza’s manager believes in the player potential (and has a lot of money to spend). I’d go for the first option.

June 26, 2009 13:48

387 posts(s)

well, i doubt option no. 2, b/c he argued about 500k more in a deal with me ;) But maybe though he has a reasonable explanation …

June 26, 2009 14:32

375 posts(s)

why not argue about 500k more ? =))

June 27, 2009 06:27

609 posts(s)

i think u don’t wanne know how much i payed for some new players alex ;) 20mill+ in these days seems nothing anymore to alot of ppl.

June 27, 2009 19:34

102 posts(s)

I can totally relate to the fact that price level is different from what itused to be. But 28 mill for that kind of quality is simply down right wacky in my opinion, and a bit suspicious i you ask me. I don’t scan the market looking for suspicious transactions, but when I saw this trasnfer I needed others to look at it as well. If there is no reason to suspect any ilegal business has been going on I’m ok with that.

June 28, 2009 10:09

651 posts(s)

well, i wish fortaleza manager would sometimes visit forum and answer our queries… we can only speculate what he might have thought.
may be he saw the potential in that player, but then the player didn’t improve as expected, who knows…

June 28, 2009 14:18

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I don’t think it is a cheat even though I haven’t questioned the managers. Fortaleza’s manager is a friend of a co-worker and CRB’s manager is a cousin of another co-worker of mine so some kind of “secret” deal may have ocurred.
These guys have never caused problems before and it seems they manage their teams seriously.
I’ll talk to my co-workers, check if they know something.

June 29, 2009 03:09

35 posts(s)

This is the problem Gabriel,

you said “I’ll talk to my co-workers, check if they know something.” I personally so not doubt our integrity, but I do question the integrity of other players. I think that there should be an improvement to the transfer system, I think that there should be more information about the transfers that happen, (this could be solved by a Newspaper, or even a “transfer” page where everyone can see ALL the transfers that are happening EVERYWHERE this way nobody will doubt about other players.

June 29, 2009 08:23

651 posts(s)

well, its been long since we have had any improvement to the newspaper section, may be revealing transfers occurred in the previous turns could be one way to do so. More importance should be given to club to club transfers. they should appear in the headlines on the basis of amount they were transferred. and may be free transfers and fired players details could be given in the back pages.

June 29, 2009 08:39

375 posts(s)

In MS the club had a history page. It had all the info about transfers, loans and etc.

June 29, 2009 11:19

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I agree with all that you said, guys. This kind of investigation is never easy for us and of course we want to improve that. The newspaper is currently on Danilo’s hands (keep complaining, maybe he’ll do things faster ;) ) and this history page (already planned) shouldn’t be hard to build now that we have transfer information stored. I’ll take care of that.

June 29, 2009 20:55

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

I will be releasing new newspaper sections gradually, very soon. Hopefully sooner than you guys imagine :D.

June 29, 2009 21:10

609 posts(s)

i thought i would be online this tick…but i can’t find it!!!! you are to lazy!! ;)

June 30, 2009 05:26

651 posts(s)

you can’t beat our imagination;)

June 30, 2009 13:10

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

You guys have to slow down your imagination a little bit :D.

July 05, 2009 22:13

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

If you follow us on twitter you know that I´ve been working on the newspaper for a while. Hopefully I will release our first version next week!

Forums Bugs