Forums General

National Teams

Subscribe to National Teams 73 post(s), 19 voice(s)

September 22, 2010 21:34

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Dirk got it right. You’ll get another message saying you have 3 turns to change the players in the squad. When the european cup is closer to start you won’t be able to replace players in the national team until the competition ends. The same will happen again when the World Cup is approaching.

September 23, 2010 06:55

637 posts(s)

What if a selected player got injured in the period between the time you can’t change your players and the start of the tournement?

September 23, 2010 10:12

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

With the current design you’ll have to take him to the competition…if you go past the first round he will probably recover in time to play at least a match anyway.

September 23, 2010 15:10

803 posts(s)

Some other questions now the competition is about to start:
1- Does the stamina affect players performance in national team matches?
2- Can players be injured in national team matches?
3- (if yes for the last one) Does the stamina afect the probabylity of injury on a national match?

September 23, 2010 19:36

387 posts(s)

accordingly to my previous post, does this mean I can chose players from all other the game individually? How do I do so?

September 23, 2010 21:47

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

@Filipe:
1 – yes, but now that I think about it, it shouldn’t
2 – yes
3 – yes, but it shouldn’t

Thanks Filipe, looks like I’ve got some work to do :-)

@Philipp: not sure I understand what you mean…do you want to know how to replace players in the national team? If that’s your question, just go to your team players page and click in the blue icon in the left to replace a player. You’ll be presented with a list of possible replacements. Just by clicking in a replacement it will then be part of your national team. Sorry if that’s not what you asked :-P

September 23, 2010 23:25

803 posts(s)

yeah Gabriel, for now it shouldn’t influence, but when we have the 4 years cicle I think it should, and also give experience points to the player, making it a regular match…

September 24, 2010 00:37

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I agree, at some point they will become regular matches in that sense. I’ve made the changes (but they will not be available until after the next national teams matches) and they’re simple to revert.

Cheers.

September 24, 2010 18:18

387 posts(s)

thanks Gabriel, that was what were asking about.

When a manager gets fired will the formation set up’s annulled? Or will my successor see the tactics i have had set up?

September 25, 2010 03:13

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

formation and tatics are associated to you, not the team. when you get fired / leave the team, your assigned positions lose their players, but if you go to another team and assign new players to the old positions you had (gray player icons on the field), the new players should get all tactics from your previous team player who was on that position.

October 10, 2010 11:28

47 posts(s)

“For now, stamina will have no effects on national team matches. It means your players won’t be tired or be more likely to get injured because of low stamina. Of course the rules for club matches remain the same ;-)

Cheers!"

Hi :)

Sorry to ask but it’s not completely clear for me. Does that means that a national player with stamina 70 for example will play like if it was 100 ?
Or does that means that he only won’t be more tired after a national game but that he will play with the penality of his "low"stamina .
Thank’s

October 10, 2010 22:01

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Both. Players will always play like if they were with 100 stamina and won’t lose stamina after playing.

October 11, 2010 01:25

47 posts(s)

ok, now it’s clear ;)
cheers

Forums General