Como o jogo funciona?

Subscribe to Como o jogo funciona? 4 post(s), 2 voice(s)

April 01, 2009 15:20

30 posts(s)

Tenho um time em condicoes de subir para a primeira divisao, mas por algum motivo nao rende em campo. Como sou novo no jogo, imagino que tenha “segredos” que eu nao conheco.

O jogo tem algum tipo de importancia ao meio campo maior que o ataque? Ou vice-versa?
Em relacao a defesa, qual sua importancia? No “fast” tem um time com 2 zagueiros que jogam abertos para os lados na final da copa da uefa, como eh possivel?

No que o jogo se baseia para vir com o resultado??? Alguma formula magica?

ps. A mensagem nao eh uma critica, apenas uma pergunta e especulacao para melhorar o meu time.
Abraco !

English: I’ve got a team that could be on the top of the Brazilian second division, but for some reason the victories aren’t coming. Since I’m new at the game, I would guess there is maybe secrets that I’ve no clue yet.

Does the game have any kind of more importance on the midfiels other than the attack? Or vice-versa?
What about defense? How important is it? At the fast-tick, there is a team at the UEFA Cup final which play with only 2 defenders spread out to the sides, how is it possible?

What does the game base it on to come up with the results? Any magic formula?

ps. That is not a critic. I’m just trying to come up with something that will improve my performance.
Thank you.

April 01, 2009 17:52

609 posts(s)

there are some ways to play, like if your team has good dribble/passing why would you take passing on long? Your team got good heading/shotting, shit dribble…maybe long passing is an option for you.
You can also think formation wise, you got 3 good defenders and 6 good midfields, think you should go for 3-5-2. if you got more defenders that are better then your midfielders i would go for 4-4-2.
Players with good stats are also importent ofcourse, but tactics can make a difference. Just look @ the CL this year ;)

April 03, 2009 15:18

30 posts(s)

So then, you said if I’ve got better defenders than midfield players, you would make it a 4-4-2…

Would the midfield have a “bigger factor” than defense on the final result of a game? Is there one position that is more important than others? Something I must focus on… ?

How do I addapt my team against the opponent? Should I change the formation ? Should I change how the team move around whether I’ve the ball or not? Should I change pass style, how often they pass the ball? Or neither (Shouldn’t care for who I’m playing against)?

With the same set up I beat a team on the “top4”… And lost to the 17th place in the table…
Thats what I’m trying to make sense.

April 04, 2009 08:03

609 posts(s)

Hey,
4-4-2 makes your team more defensive and would normally make u get less goals against. Rather to 3-5-2 (which i prefer) is more offensive and controlling the midfield which would get u less stress to the defenders. Currently the game is setup to go in the middle, the sides are kinda useless atm, which they are changing in time to time.
I don’t like chancing my tactics/setup to teams…i try to make them change it to play against me ;) Beating the top4 and losing to bottom ones are in discussing in the bug topic i believe. See or search the post which says match engine to read all about it.