Tactics

Subscribe to Tactics 3 post(s), 3 voice(s)

March 13, 2009 21:19

30 posts(s)

Good evening,

I’m trying to create a second setup for my team, other than the default. But the commands are just complicated. I click on “Create new formation” then for some reason I just can’t save it.
I can’t create a second setup other than the one called default.

Idk if the administrators will be able to figure out what I’m talking abt, but it just doesn’t seem to work and look like a bug to me.

Thank you.

Boa tarde,

Eu estou tentando criar uma segunda formacao para o meu time. Em poucas palavras eu nao consigo criar uma formacao diferente da “default” ja existente. O que eu estou tentando fazer eh montar uma forcao 4-4-2, uma 3-5-2, e talvez uma terceira… Mas nao consigo salvar em outro lugar diferente do que “default”.

Obrigado.

March 14, 2009 09:25

637 posts(s)

If you click on “create new formation” you have to give it a name and press ‘enter’. Then your new formation screen will be visible and you can put your players in the field.
I hope this helps.

An other possibility is to put your second formation in the field and click on " save as…", name it and press again ‘enter’.

Regards

March 16, 2009 00:21

609 posts(s)

save as, then enter..

was also for me a weird way to find this out. Maybe something for the suggestion forum.