Player Transaction Rollback

Subscribe to Player Transaction Rollback 2 post(s), 2 voice(s)

March 01, 2009 15:57

1 posts(s)

During the last week one of my transactions was rolled back in the name of game fairplay. This act of autoritarism perpetrated by one of the game developers was actually very unfair because i’m not responsible for the actions of other managers.

If the game rules are arbitrarily changed by the developers to match their desire the purpose of this game should be pleasing the game developes and not managing.

Here goes an extract of the exchanged mails:

>From: Danilo Castillho
>Subject: Re: suspicious transaction I´m sorry, but our priority is to keep the fairplay. >Sometimes teams have losses in the name of that priority, but I am sure you will be able to find >a good deal to replace that player, if you search the market.

>In a near future we will try to come up with a way to have a more fair situation when one of the >teams did not take confirmed part on the suspicious transaction. But for now unfortunately we >don’t have.

>If you have any further questions please let me know.

>cheers

>>>From: Sérgio Freitas
>>That’s very unfair because i bought the player according to the game rules and it was very important for my participation on the uefa cup.

>>>From: Danilo
>>>Antorio Viraldo has sold one of his best players for an unrealistic price. That is the reason why. And now he was fired for unactivity, which points one more reason for me to maintain my decision.
>>>
>>>I hope you understand that we have to maintain the fairplay in our game.
>>>
>>>regards

>>>>From: Sergio Freitas
>>>>I dont now why?

>>>>>From: Game Masters
>>>>>Subject: Transaction Rolled Back
>>>>>
>>>>>The last transfer involving player Rogério Sampaio was rolled back by the game masters.
>>>>>
>>>>>Can you explain me please?

March 01, 2009 20:54

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Sergio, every time one of the sides of a transaction is trying to cheat we cannot validate the transaction. Even though you are innocent, the manager who sold you the player is not, and was already banned from the game. In such cases, the transaction is compromised. There is no such thing as arbitrary change of rules. We always try to be fair and keep the game free from cheaters as much as possible. If all the time we spend on cheating prevention/detection was spent on new features this game would be at least one year ahead. Sometimes these decisions affect honest managers like you, but their purpose is to keep the game fair. We’ve already rolled back a transaction from a friend of us, the situation was exactly the same.
The desire of the developers is a fun and fair game for everybody. We’d be much happier if nobody was trying to cheat and such decisions didn’t have to be made. I hope you understand us.
Cheers!