Agustín Britos

Subscribe to Agustín Britos 15 post(s), 7 voice(s)

May 23, 2011 16:55

296 posts(s)

60million for a 30yr old keeper?

Was just noseyin through some teams and spotted this. Surely this cant be allowed? Im not claiming its cheating but its giving money to another club over 3 times this players value.

May 24, 2011 09:49

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

It was considered cheating and the involved managers were just punished today (fake manager identified and banned, other manager fined). Thanks for spotting this Joseppi!

May 25, 2011 06:06

32 posts(s)

Doesnt seem that way. He’s still coaching Cruzeiro. Though kinda feel bad, cause he used the money to buy two of my players… Well it’s your call.

Really don’t like it too when a manager enters a team just to buy or sell players then just leaves without even completing a season.

May 25, 2011 07:23

639 posts(s)

Donator

“other manager fined” means that some financial penalty, I suppose. Hopefully it was a big one.

May 25, 2011 16:29

32 posts(s)

Oh, right ;`P
Thought it was a misspell
lol

May 25, 2011 16:36

64 posts(s)

“other manager fined” ? you can clearly see that this is the same manager, heleno ribeiro who is the manager of Cruzeiro is the same name as oneleh oriebir but backwards, I do not understand why just one of the managers (the “fake” one) gets to be fired, I think heleno ribeiro should be fired and banned!!! I can’t believe that he still has his team, its 6 transactions that these 2 managers did between each other. ADMINS, I hope you read this and really think about it, and something gets done!

May 26, 2011 06:17

120 posts(s)

Donator

I Agree. He must be fire from cruceiro, and probably fire from brazil……… he cheats and keep his work? NO WAY.

About Tigre…… same thing, i bet if he goes to rusia,chile, parguay, greek…… he would be the number one with the best youths….. because as all we know, he really understand the game, the rest of manager are stupid who can figure out nada of nothing……… yeah yeah yeah, ole ole ole….
AND AGAIN; WHY HE DOES¨NT SHOW AND CLEARS UP ANYTHING::::::::::::::::: OH MAybe the king is just the king……

CHEATERS GO HOME!!!!!!!!!

May 26, 2011 21:28

296 posts(s)

Just goes to show what you can find out when your bored and looking around the countries!

I do agree that both managers should be banned though, or if its their first time maybe they get a little lee way.

May 27, 2011 07:20

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

heleno ribeiro did not share IPs with the fake account and claims that somebody may have done that on purpose…I’m not saying I believe him, just telling you guys what he said. We can discuss that with our GMs and try to find out what is the best action to take.

May 27, 2011 13:19

116 posts(s)

Provavelmente o Heleno Ribeiro entrava com o fake com outro acesso, para favorecimento nas transações.
Uma internet 3G, ou mesmo uma Lanhouse.
Acho meio improvável alguém querendo prejudicar ele, pois se assim fosse, ele teria entrado em contato com os GMs.

May 27, 2011 15:35

64 posts(s)

Of course, if he would of shared IP addresses these transactions would have been prevented by the system in the first part.
I hope that the GM’s understand the severity of this problem. HE IS A CHEATER and should pay the consequences

May 27, 2011 18:54

120 posts(s)

Donator

I´ve being playing the Game for quite some time now. My two teams never won añy good price….. i´m still trying but if i used to have one of the best Teams in both dimensions i didn´t win a thing, now… well it shows. But one thing is clear to me: I´m not a good manager but i DO NOT CHEAT……
I can open so many accounts with diferents IP as you can think!, my workside will offerme plenny, in my house i can conect a couple networks, in my family and friends members too…….
I´m not saying he should be banned from Rubby, but he needs to find another club…… so eassy so fair……

AND to end, TIGRE´S MNG, too; but with high priority……… just my opinion……

Salud and SPANISH¨S REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!. ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ SOL y LIBERTAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 28, 2011 00:02

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

The matter is being discussed, we’ll probably fire the guy.

June 01, 2011 21:29

296 posts(s)

At the club he is at now, Marilla, His name in reverse has previously been fired by admins. Just wondering whats going on with this guy cause he is clearly using multiple accounts and doing a bad job of hiding it.

June 02, 2011 00:44

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I’ve contacted him again in order to resolve the multiple accounts problem. Even if he’s not cheating anymore we clearly state that multiple accounts are not allowed.

Thanks Joseppi.