Free Transfers

Subscribe to Free Transfers 3 post(s), 2 voice(s)

April 29, 2011 10:43

14 posts(s)

Donator

What I would like to know is if there was some changes on free transfers rules.Before, who gets the player was the team that offers better contract. Now, things have changed.I offer better wage, same duration of contract and I lost the player.This is true for both games. Can someone help me?

April 29, 2011 13:00

639 posts(s)

Donator

In the announcements thread this was posted almost a year ago:

Jun 3, 2010 11:07am
Avatar Gabriel Cesario Administrator 2,862 post(s)

When being disputed by more than one club the players used to decide where to go based only in the highest wage, but not anymore. The player decision has been enhanced to also consider first team opportunity, in other words, how good he is compared to his future teammates in the same position.

Example: team A and team B are making offers to an attacker. In team A he would become the 2nd best attacker, in team B he would become the 4th best attacker. If team A and team B offer the same wage, or even if team B’s offer is slightly better, he will go to team A. In order to hire the player team B must make a much better offer.

There is no easy way to tell how much more team B needs to offer in a situation like the one above, only practical situations will tell you that. It really depends on player quality (the higher the quality, higher the wage difference needed) and relative position difference (2nd best vs. 3rd best, 1st best vs. 5th best…the higher this position difference, higher the wage difference needed).

April 29, 2011 14:18

14 posts(s)

Donator

Thank you Dimitri.