loan player problem

Subscribe to loan player problem 10 post(s), 4 voice(s)

December 29, 2010 10:42

56 posts(s)

Hi all,

another manager contact with me to try to loan one of my players, for me is a good notice, cause this player can’t play as much time as I want (in my team) and the team that asked for this player is a good team and this player will improve. I put the player in the loan list, but the other team can’t take the player on loan, he gets a message saying that he can’t because of one rule. Are we doing something wrong or ilegal?

Regards

Vicente

December 29, 2010 12:02

637 posts(s)

Which rule or message are you talking about?

December 29, 2010 16:02

56 posts(s)

The other manager told me that he had a message that says the action is prevented by the system game rules, and he can’t apply on my player

December 29, 2010 16:31

639 posts(s)

Donator

I suppose the message did say more than that? We can only guess, perhaps his squad is full or his economy is bad.

December 29, 2010 16:31

637 posts(s)

I haven’t had that message. Maybe you are in the same network?

I think you have to ask Gabriel or Danilo.

December 30, 2010 00:50

56 posts(s)

I have asked the other manager to take the full message. I don’t know where he is from (I can read he is from Brasil), I live in Spain and I think is impossible we could be in the same network.

Thanks and regards

December 30, 2010 08:00

56 posts(s)

This is the message: “This action was prevented by the game system rules.”

The other manager lives in Brasil, I don’t know where is the problem….

December 30, 2010 11:18

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

I had a quick look at your networks, and they don’t seem to be the problem stopping this transaction.

It looks like someone is already at the maximum number of loans, but I don’t have the time to check that in the code right now (this was introduced by Gabriel). Will see what I can do, but will probably only have the answer in 2011 (that sounded bad…).

December 30, 2010 11:48

56 posts(s)

Don’t worry, thank you very much Danilo.

Happy new year!!!!!

December 30, 2010 11:53

56 posts(s)

I check how many loaned players have the other team and is 0, my team have 2 players loaned out and some others waiting for offers