You can only buy 1 player(s) from the same manager per season....

Subscribe to You can only buy 1 player(s) from the same manager per season.... 10 post(s), 4 voice(s)

December 24, 2010 11:10

58 posts(s)

What rule is this…??
And apears only in the midle of the negotations????

I wait some reply….

Best Regards

December 24, 2010 15:28

639 posts(s)

Donator

I think the text of the rule is clear, no? The rule exists to make cheating more difficult.

December 24, 2010 23:53

116 posts(s)

Anti Cheating..

December 25, 2010 03:57

58 posts(s)

Cheating… maybe its better close the negotiations…waths the cheating in make 1 or 2 buisness with the same team… or 10… why the note only apears when we are closing the contract with the player???

This is a fotball game… transfers… changes… are the essence of the this kind of games…. why can´t I change one player with high value buy 2 with the half value???

Best regards

December 25, 2010 09:27

639 posts(s)

Donator

If someone has a ‘friend’ playing the game, the damage (profit for cheating) is less if you get one ‘special deal’ then if you get five ‘special deals’.

Or in other words, if someone wants to cheat, this rule makes it more difficult.

December 25, 2010 16:16

296 posts(s)

I dont see a problem with this rule, its here for the better of the game.

December 25, 2010 18:12

58 posts(s)

I dont have problems with rules… I never cheat… but when I play a game in the internet… or pc or console I hope that the games are like the reality or more iqual as posible… and this rule its the oposite…. and I think that limit the tranfers because the cheating is stupid because who wants to cheat…. it always cheat…. if the rules to anti cheating don´t afect the normal way of the games I agree… but in this case I think that afects the quality of the game…. and its not clear the anticheating…. why one transfer… if I want to buy 2 player of the same team… I can´t… why? we already have the limits of the prices of the transfer… that its very good thinking to the anticheating…. this not…

Best Regards

December 25, 2010 19:20

296 posts(s)

Obviously we all want RubySoccer to be as realistic as possible to real life football but the fact is, this isnt real life football, people cant take charge of 2 teams or more in real life and swap players for cheap but they can easily do it on here and its happened plenty of times in the past.

It dosnt happen as much now, we have the rules we have in place to thank for that.

December 26, 2010 01:46

58 posts(s)

People cant take charge of 2 teams or more… sorry? One person can manage more of one team?

Best Regards

December 26, 2010 09:59

639 posts(s)

Donator

It’s not allowed by the rules to manage more than one team in one dimension.