Another cheater?

Subscribe to Another cheater? 15 post(s), 11 voice(s)

September 14, 2010 22:29

639 posts(s)

Donator

I’m not sure if this has been mentioned already, since it it old (it happened in season 20) but the following transfers are very suspicious.

114 Flávio Galante => Aiko Alin Ernesto Barbosa 15000000 Transfered from San Martin Tucuman to TuS Koblenz
114 Flávio Galante => Aiko Alin Jorge Acevedo 20000000 Transfered from San Martin Tucuman to TuS Koblenz
114 Flávio Galante => Aiko Alin Matias Moralez 15000000 Transfered from San Martin Tucuman to TuS Koblenz
114 Flávio Galante => Aiko Alin Antonio Pampana 20000000 Transfered from San Martin Tucuman to TuS Koblenz
114 Flávio Galante => Aiko Alin Antonio Roa 15000000 Transfered from San Martin Tucuman to TuS Koblenz
114 Flávio Galante => Aiko Alin Ramón Arnaz 15000000 Transfered from San Martin Tucuman to TuS Koblenz
114 Flávio Galante => Aiko Alin Gonzalo Bauza 10000000 Transfered from San Martin Tucuman to TuS Koblenz
114 Flávio Galante => Aiko Alin Sebastián Palermo 15000000 Transfered from San Martin Tucuman to TuS Koblenz

Now if you look at TuS Koblenz (http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/team_players/511) you’ll see that these players have averages under 70. Two seasons ago it was probably about 65 average. It seems that the players have been sold for prices ten times as high as their true worth.

Apart from investigating the managers, shouldn’t the values of the players also be corrected?

September 15, 2010 00:02

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

What we need to do is have a better way to limit the maximum and minimum value for selling players. It shouldn’t be too hard to create some initial logic around it and adjust it as needed.

September 15, 2010 07:47

241 posts(s)

wow and i was wondering where did this team come from all of a sudden giving me and colon hard time in argentina :)) …just checked their history after your post and amazed by their transactions at season 20.

September 15, 2010 12:18

301 posts(s)

I was wondering the same thing how a team came out of nowhere to beat both of us without any problems lol

September 15, 2010 16:04

301 posts(s)

cardoso reapplied for another team in turkey in slow tick…..

and Flávio Galante applied for nueuva chicago…

September 15, 2010 16:58

296 posts(s)

Antônio Vanucci Soares who is manager of Rosario Central, had some dodgey selling to Tucaman before their manager was sacked.

A great forward for 6mil and great CB for 16M when theyre both worth much more.
This must be another one of his accounts.

September 15, 2010 16:58

296 posts(s)

Antônio Vanucci Soares who is manager of Rosario Central, had some dodgey selling to Tucaman before their manager was sacked.

A great forward for 6mil and great CB for 16M when theyre both worth much more.
This must be another one of his accounts.

September 15, 2010 19:52

116 posts(s)

I am clean in Medium Ticket.

Check my transfers.

Just buy some good players on the market, but the market is open for all.

I was punish in fast and lost my team in medium too.

Joseppi Kennedi show 2 good players that i bought, but Felipe Bartolo bought a wonderful player too.

How i said, the market are open for all, i stay 12 hours of my day login in Ruby Soccer.

Cheers.

December 01, 2010 03:21

25 posts(s)

Donator

Flávio Galante is suspicous agains

look at his transfers at Grenobe…….since he joined them he only sold and bought players to river plate, and he got bad players river plate got good ones, but he tried harder to hide his transfers to make them look legitimate but they’re not..

Flávio Galante => Cleithon Rover. Jon Mitchell 4600020 Transfered from Grenoble to River Plate
8 Flávio Galante => Cleithon Rover. Paul Lee 5490204 Transfered from Grenoble to River Plate
8 Flávio Galante => Cleithon Rover. Martin Ashworth 13920570 Transfered from Grenoble to River Plate
8 Flávio Galante => Cleithon Rover. Matthew Webber 4013320 Transfered from Grenoble to River Plate
6 Cleithon Rover. => Flávio Galante Mark Fitzgibbon 9093816 Transfered from River Plate to Grenoble
6 Cleithon Rover. => Flávio Galante Fabricio Verón 3561418 Transfered from River Plate to Grenoble
6 Cleithon Rover. => Flávio Galante Emanuele Gardella 5647825 Transfered from River Plate to Grenoble

the four players that were sold to river are worth almost the same price as the 3 that were sold to grenoble but the 4 players (mitchell, lee, ashworth and webber) are a lot better than the other 3…..IT IS NOT A FAIR EXCHANGE

December 01, 2010 11:45

6 posts(s)

You are wrong mate.
Fabricio Verón have only 265 matches and 21 years, i pay only 3 561 418.
So we changed the players, as payment of the goalkeeper.
Grenoble had no money, now we have, and still managed to assemble a team.
And my team now has a promising young in goal that can yield good money in a maximum of two seasons.

December 02, 2010 13:00

296 posts(s)

River Plate def came out on top of these transfers, regardless of the keeper, its a strange transfer.

Mainz has put a bid of 15mil on for a 90 defender who is 29 at River Plate, he is getting robbed big time, that player is only worth like 7mil!

December 02, 2010 13:31

1 posts(s)

I put players in the market for prices that I saw fit, and if someone is monitoring the transfers of my staff can verify that since I took over the River these players are on the market at these prices.

September 05, 2011 03:44

120 posts(s)

Donator

Just want to keep this topic up top.

Felix Cardoso is a CHEAT.

plain and simple. he says he is “clean” in “Medium ticket” (sic). I guess that means he “only” cheats in fast ticker. swell.

I am going to remind everyone, over and over, that Felix is a cheat.

Because no one else here seems to care. So… why should I care about outing him???

He is so “good” that he gets to manage National teams? This game is a JOKE. Seriously. You keep a cheater here? AND let him manage national teams? Great. I will make myself annoying here then…over and over.

Block me.

You can’t seem to block cheaters.

September 05, 2011 05:36

639 posts(s)

Donator

If you can proof he’s a cheater, do so.
If you can’t, then don’t say he is one.

September 05, 2011 09:37

803 posts(s)

You are right Dave, Felix and some other known guys have been cheating for a long time in the game. We figure that some time ago, the thing is we had to make a decision, ban their accounts and hope they quit cheating or quit the game, we risk they don’t quit and come back with new accounts starting all again, this time more careful and hard for us to detect. Or as we did, implement the reputation system so everyone could know they are cheaters, I agree we should have more penalties for low reputation managers (not manager big teams, national teams…).

I think the decision was right, at least this way we can keep an eye on them, multiple accounts have been abandoned, suspicious transfers stoped, and guess what, they started to perform bad lol

As you said I also can’t understand why this guys cheat at a free and under development game, is as they want the game to fail or something… Yet as it seems cheaters wont get out we must find the better and the smarter ways to deal with them, suggestions are welcome as Gabriel always says :D