What Can I do

Subscribe to What Can I do 2 post(s), 2 voice(s)

January 22, 2010 22:33

64 posts(s)

I need some help!!!!!

I cant get good results even with teams that have players with Worst Skills than mine.

In Uruguay I have one of the best teams if not the best individual players, I have good Midfielders. good defence, 2 solid strikers (in comparison to the other Uruguayan teams) but there is a problem……. I can’t win!!!!!!!

I am currently on 2nd place I have won 12 games, tied 6 and lost 4.

i do not know if its because of the Match engine upgrade (I think it is) because I have been champion the last 3 seasons, and have been improving my team A LOT if you look at the other teams they dont have good players, with the exeption of Peñarol all the other teams are BAD, and yet Peñarol have lost 5 matches, in a league where Peñarol and Dinubio have Superstars in comparison to the other players.

Out of the last 10 matches I have only Won 4 matches Lost 3, and tied 3.

I think this is not acceplatble according to the skills of my players and the skills of players of other teams.

Something needs to be done. There is something wrong

January 24, 2010 14:03

296 posts(s)

I would kinda agree but since im new to the game this is the first match engine if worked with. At the start of the season i couldnt win a game with Chelsea and went through various tactics and formations until i watched the match engine and came up with what i use now.

Now everytime i log onto RubySoccer im disappointed if i lose, i just won the FA cup in my first season so im over the moon! If it does get changed it only needs tweaked, i think its good at the minute.

All i would say to you is watch your last few matches and you will see a trend starting to happen. Dont wanna give away to many secrets!