Close one

Subscribe to Close one 1 post(s), 1 voice(s)

October 30, 2009 23:08

609 posts(s)

Season 15, Turn 130

The day Southampton took the victory in the EPL on medium ticker, with a supricing runner up. Queens Park Rangers came out of no were to the top of the EPL in medium with limited resorces and players.

After season 13 being 2nd in the division 1 with my new team, where i just entered, we promoteded to the EPL in medium. After a season of trying and finding my place we ended up on a steady 12th position. Not a bad start for a new manager and team.

Queens Park Rangers had a very bad season start and was standing last in the league table. With some drugs and testoterone the players of Queens Park Rangers got the boost they needed and started winning. Winning so much that soon we got boosted up into the top 5 of the EPL. We kept on winning and counldn’t believe our eyes in the league table.

Queens Park Rangers on 2nd place. The board, the fans or either the team had expected these results. Soon we discovered that our team could fight for the title. The team gave there absolute best to achieve this goal that was in range of our hands to pick up. Unfortunally with some bad luck we tied the most imported 2 games of the season and handed the title to Southampton. The spirit was still in the players to get the best out of the best and ending up with the result of being tied for the title.

Congratulations to the manager and players of Southampton.

Queens Park Rangers
Manager Nicky Broos

(didn’t check for typo’s)