Forums FastTicker

Tactic expert wanted

Subscribe to Tactic expert wanted 8 post(s), 7 voice(s)

April 25, 2009 10:53

387 posts(s)

Big german team with excellent quality of players looks out for an expert on ruby soccer match tactics. International expertise would be a plus.
We offer you a position in germanys most glorious club with the renomee of 5 champions league trophys. After 6 years without winning the CL we see the need of some new ideas.

apply now!

April 25, 2009 12:13

375 posts(s)

Oh, come on, CL is not the main competition at all ! Try winning Brazil Serie A =)

April 25, 2009 13:11

803 posts(s)

Do not make that Philipp, you just have to be patience… When the victory comes it will be even better than all the other 5 times together…

I had been in the finals of CL for almost last 10 seasons, never wining it :D I’m the one should be quiting :P But hell, I love Benfica :D

Good luck next season… for we both :D

April 26, 2009 11:23

53 posts(s)

Donator

Phillip, be patience, pleaseeee…

You are one of the best managers of this game, it’s clear!!

You’ve won CL 5 times!!! 5!!! :)
I’m sure you’ll be able to win more CL cups!! Please, be patience!!

Regards and good luck to everybody for the next season!
Javier.

April 27, 2009 07:02

56 posts(s)

Hi Phillip,

my situation was quite similar as yours, and this season I won the CL again!!! You have one of the best squad of this game and you are one of the best managers, but now is very very hard to win an international competition.

Be patience!!!!

Cheers

Vicente

April 27, 2009 14:34

387 posts(s)

thanks for your words!
But i obviously expressed myself not good enough ;)
I’m not resigning for Hertha (not yet). I just wanted to make a point, that obviously i lack the rs-required tactic knownledge, otherwise i should win this cup with my strong squad. And that i’m looking for a co-manager at hertha for the “tactician department” … was meant a joke. But maybe someone (of the french team managers) volunteers … ;)

April 30, 2009 10:47

609 posts(s)

(of the french team managers) <—- thx for the compliment, i guess? ;)

April 30, 2009 11:04

678 posts(s)

I think he meens me Nicky :)……It’s not in the “rat pack” best intrest to help out teams other then french ones :D.
You did amaze me for playing 4-3-3 in your return game vs me in CL. I didn’t quite understand that. You knew based on your home possesion of 51% that you had to do something for the away game otherwise you would be outplayed, but you suprised me some what with your 4-3-3. I didn’t think that was tthe right choice if somehow you wanted to increase your possesion and get some more control on the game.
But Philipp, I have 1 point to make. I think it was said on “prediction topic” aswell by DaMaGo. Your squad is pure awesomeness, but you are not pressured to make many tactical changes in germany. With your squad you can have everyone on play possition and still win! Doesn’t really matter what you do tactically. In other countries there is more competition. Managers have to adapt more in order to do well. This makes them learn more about the game and tactics. What you need to do is get some better managers to germany in order to increase the avarage level of teams :P

Forums FastTicker