Forums FastTicker

CL/UEFA prediction...

Subscribe to CL/UEFA prediction... 38 post(s), 11 voice(s)

May 06, 2009 08:51

375 posts(s)

This is possible. We have more and more strong clubs here and looking at the match stats those ties were well deserved. Cup finals are played on neutral fields and give no +3 advantage to home side players’ attributes. That is why we watch “fair battles” =)

May 06, 2009 13:50

803 posts(s)

I think we need to have the penalty options quickly as we see more and more matches been decided with penalty kicks.

Regards

May 06, 2009 16:50

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Which penalty options?

May 06, 2009 17:07

637 posts(s)

We need to be able to select the penalty kickers for penalties after 120 min ourself for instance. And I want to see which players score or miss a penaltykick like in the normal 90 min match engine.

May 06, 2009 18:31

375 posts(s)

it was somewhere that just players with best shooting. Now imagine that usually we have 2 strikers and then all other players have 85 or even less shooting.

I think the chance to score from a penalty should be increased. Or clubs with midfielders or defenders with high shooting will have too much advantage. I mean, in real life ANY player can score and ANY player can miss a penalty =)

May 06, 2009 22:16

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Well, as Alban said, there is no need to select the players as the best ones will shoot, in order. I agree you should be able to see who scored and who missed the penalty kicks, we had that in the past but it got bugged somehow :(
@Alban: Are you suggesting we make penalty shootouts more random? Or at least less dependent on shooting skill itself? We could make the player use shooting and control and speed and even aggressiveness! :D

May 07, 2009 03:28

375 posts(s)

Maybe just make a formula for it ? Like everyone has 60% chances to shoot on goal, depending on the shooting and control it can reach 90%. And every gk has a 20% chance to make a save and depending on keeping, speed and control it can increase up to 35%. The numbers are just a guess but I would like to see scores like 5:3 or 5:4 or 4:1, now it can be 2:0 and I doubt it is real to score 0 from 5 penalties

May 07, 2009 10:57

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Nice. I agree penalty kicks should be easier to score.

Forums FastTicker