Forums FastTicker

+1, 0 or -1 is the question...

Subscribe to +1, 0 or -1 is the question... 7 post(s), 4 voice(s)

March 18, 2009 07:44

5 posts(s)

Hi everybody, sorry if I brought up something that is maybe already in a post somewhere, but I couldn’t find the subject of making your line up. I am trying to put my players on different lines (+1, 0 or -1), but don’t know anything about how to make such a decisions. Could anyone help me a bit, all advice is welcome!

Thanks in forward!

March 18, 2009 08:25

375 posts(s)

By dragging them onto the field by holding the left button of the mouse ?

March 18, 2009 09:14

678 posts(s)

LOL Alban…..I’m sure that’s not his question. Blakos, all I know is that it really matters for defenders. If you have defenders on D+1 it is very important your goalkeeper has good dribble. The rest is all up to you….

March 18, 2009 11:33

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

These numbers are the player mentality. For example, a defender on +1 tends to move to the attack more often, while a defender on -1 tends to hold his defensive position. The same works for the different zones, +1 always mean attacking mentality and -1 defensive mentality. The player positioning is also different, player on +1 are in a more advanced position than players on 0, and the opposite is true for players on -1.
What Sly means about goalkeeper with good dribble is that if you don’t use defenders on 0 and -1 your keeper will be considered in 1-1 situation when your opponent shoots and will rely on good dribbling skill for not being penalyzed.
Hope this helps.

March 18, 2009 15:06

375 posts(s)

By the way, Gabriel, my GK has 99 dribble and he is pretty good when I use only D +1. I still think the goalkeepers are too strong in this game !

March 18, 2009 15:40

5 posts(s)

Thanks for helping Sly and Gabriel! Now lets hope my team wins a little bit more… ;-p

March 18, 2009 18:21

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

@Alban: hopefully we’ll be able to reduce the number of shots after the match engine enhancements and make the keepers weaker ;)
@Blakos: you’re welcome!

Forums FastTicker