Forums FastTicker

Ruin this game

Subscribe to Ruin this game 7 post(s), 5 voice(s)

March 17, 2009 22:35

23 posts(s)

Hi mates,

This is probably the first post I put in RubySoccer.
Some managers are ruin this game (i speak because i’ved lots of experience in some games similiar to these one in the past).
Martin Joachim, 33 years old, MR, free transfered with a salary of 300,000k a week.
Give me a break.
Transfers of 300 millions in some countries.
Get real.
Hope the gamasters do something, otherwise lots of backrupt will apear.

Cheers,
Ricardo Ramos

March 18, 2009 00:51

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

Some teams are really millionaires Ricardo. The economy in general needs several improvements and we have them planned. Probably after the current match engine enhancements I’m working on I can start working on economy enhancements.
Thanks!

March 18, 2009 10:33

387 posts(s)

this 300k wage is not a failure of the system, but the lack of managers quality to value a players wage to acquire him against other teams from free transfer list.
I’m curious please name some of these 300M transfers. The highest i’m aware of was 150M. Some are listed for more, but not sold for that amount.

March 18, 2009 10:41

23 posts(s)

In this case (Numancia – Spain second division) i don’t think it’s a millionaire club but….
Nice to see that you are thinking improving the economy and transfers prices.

Cheers mate.

March 18, 2009 16:12

678 posts(s)

I agree with Philipp, tell me about these 300 mill tranfsers. I see players listed for that price, but I think only 2-4 clubs in the entire game can afford those prices. Not all managers are as skilled as others. I notice lots of over prices players, mainly because the manager has no real clue about the true value of a player. They will never sell them for those crazy prizes anyway….eventually they will either keep the player or lower the price so……

March 18, 2009 18:15

375 posts(s)

All Brazilian clubs from Serie A are full of cash. People turn down 100M+ bids on their players and ask for more money ! =))

At the moment I’ve spent on last transfers 90+90+150+140 = 470M, but also received a lot of money for sold players…100+68+53+68 etc. So I had to sell a lot of players to acquire 4 stars.

But I have enough cash to buy a couple more.

I think the problem is that AI clubs were saving large cash and when many new managers joined the game their teams were rather rich.

March 18, 2009 18:25

375 posts(s)

On December 28 Gabriel told us the total money in Fastticker was 4.8 Billion. (http://rubysoccer.com/forums/1/topics/791)

I wonder what about today ? =) I don’t belive my transfers were ~15% of the total money =)))

Forums FastTicker