Forums FastTicker

Rolled back transfer?

Subscribe to Rolled back transfer? 7 post(s), 3 voice(s)

March 17, 2009 13:16

3 posts(s)

Hy masters,

What it means, “The last transfer involving player Heitor Alencar was rolled back by the game masters.”, I’ve loaned a goalkeeper from Santo André. It manager inform me that the was in a sale transaction with Fortaleza, and ok so far. So today I’ve received this message but the player is no back for Santo Andre.

Thank you
D. Broca

March 17, 2009 17:28

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

There must be something wrong with the message you received, have you received a message saying the player was sold? You should have received that to let you know that your loan ended as a result of the transfer. We’ll take a look.

March 18, 2009 14:05

3 posts(s)

Oh, so this is it? I’ve not received a sold message. Probably some mistake.

I have one more doubt, why teams that loan player receive a fee from teams that broke the loan contract, when teams that have a loaned from others teams don’t receive this fee when this owners broke the contract? I think this is unfair, both of the teams have to receive a fee from a contract borken!
I was extremely prejudiced by the fact that Fortalezas bought my loaned goialkeeper from Santo André. I have been beaten from 4×0 and 5×1 since I’ve lost him, I loose my oportunit to fight for the title in Netherland cup. So for all right because I loaned him from St. André, but I should at least receive some money for this action.

Thank you!
Broca

March 18, 2009 18:20

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

There are no contract break fees anymore, we used to have them when there were a “call player back” and a “return player” actions. What we could do is keep the player loaned even when he is sold.

March 19, 2009 01:42

3 posts(s)

Its a good idea, but I don’t think that who is buying the player would maintain the loan.
In a rel life, teams are punished with fees for break the contract.
But thank you, the game is going better everyday!
Broca

March 20, 2009 12:54

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Just to inform that I found the wrong message and fixed it.

March 24, 2009 08:47

828 posts(s)

ive had a player listed on transfer for a while now and for 6 days it has said 1 tick left.

the guy should be sold… why isnt he

Forums FastTicker