Forums FastTicker

overbuget player

Subscribe to overbuget player 5 post(s), 3 voice(s)

February 27, 2009 18:01

2 posts(s)

Hi, i’d like to know what can be done about this…

i have a player whose contract i believe was “renewed” right before i take control of the team by the last Coach “Renato Bombardi” now at “Torino”…
Don’t know if it was to harm my team ou myself as the next coach…
but can anything be done ? The Player salary is at $70,200 and his value as tranfer is $1,680,490 … “http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/player_info/51840”

thanks,
Bruno

February 27, 2009 20:31

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

HI Bruno,
Unfortunately there’s not much we can do. It is possible that the previous manager had to offer this high wage cause the player was being disputed by other teams. If it is having a great negative impact on your finances you can try to loan him to other teams or even fire him in the worst case.
Cheers!

February 27, 2009 23:39

2 posts(s)

i was about to to fire him… but ill have to pay almost 2 milion…and since im tryng to raise “Portuguesa” from its ashes… i cant really give this amount away XD…. but i guess ill have to do… thanks any way ^^ (poderiamos estar falando em portugues ??? XD soh pra saber…)

February 28, 2009 01:49

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

We could speak Portuguese Bruno, but use English whenever you can so everybody can understand ;)

February 28, 2009 05:41

651 posts(s)

bruno… firing would cost 2 millions, but then keeping him in the team for seasons could cost even more, specially if he is not a good player…

but if he is a good player then, try to make the most of him by playing him as many matches… that is the only thing we could say… firing good player may lead you to lose incomes from merchandise, so, beware of that part …

and sometimes when the players improve, their transfer value gets readjusted. and who knows when that happens, you might start loving him…

Forums FastTicker