Forums FastTicker

Not sure if there is a bug or not?

Subscribe to Not sure if there is a bug or not? 5 post(s), 4 voice(s)

February 26, 2009 00:21

64 posts(s)

Take a look at this match report
http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/match_report/275842

it was a match against Atletico Madrid (currently # 1 in La Liga)
they had 40 shots and 36 shots on goal!!!, but whats more interesting is that we ended up 0-0!!
I know Pascali Agosti is a Very good keeper but this is just strange,
7 of Atletico’s players had a 9.9 or higher!

just imagine what would of been if i had my second keeper with rating 84?

February 26, 2009 04:23

651 posts(s)

The Curious Case of Pascali Agosti..

February 26, 2009 11:22

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

Very good keepers are hard to beat. Maybe too hard. If the shots were from long distance it would also be an explanation, as long shots are easier for the keepers. We’ll have to make some tests :)

February 26, 2009 15:16

375 posts(s)

40 shots…shot on goal almost every 2 minutes. They had no time to aim =)

Gabriel, I already posted somewhere that because of the number of shots (at least 20) the keepers were made too strong. The problem is that it takes not more than 30 seconds to bring the ball from the GK to the attackers. So if it was possible to implement some kind of….tiredness maybe, I don’t know…I just understand that in real life it is impossible to run as much as in Ruby =) So if a player ran 50 meters, he will need time to recharge. If the GK catches the ball he will need time to wait for his team to return to the original formation…

February 26, 2009 15:51

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

We already have tiredness. If you watch the replay you’ll see the players running much more on match start than near match end. But it only affects speed. Also, players are always running on RubySoccer and we know that’s not realistic. This can be improved, for sure.
When the GK catches the ball he waits from 10 to 30 seconds before passing.

Forums FastTicker