Forums FastTicker

World Cup Final Season 19

Subscribe to World Cup Final Season 19 6 post(s), 4 voice(s)

February 13, 2009 22:55

64 posts(s)

Who do you think will win the Club World Cup 19?
Fortaleza or Napoli, according to their Respective ligue standing Fortaleza went all the way and got first place in Brazil, and Napoli finished second in Italy, this might be one of the most exiting Club World Cups we have ever seen, since they both have exelent teams that only can be described with one word: Perfection.

Starting with:

The keepers,
both team have young but exelent goalkeepers that can make a grat difference on important.

The Defence:
-For Fortaleza, edgy, young, experience, power, speed, and control but aldo like to attack, (might be a disadvantage)
-For Napoli, young, controled, not as much experience and a bit slower (this might be a disadvantage)

Overall, great Defence for both teams, we would have to see if there is a mistake or two that can give the other team a chance,

The Midfield:
For Fortaleza, one man for sure Salgado, has great support from other players.

For Napoli, well balanced from the right and center.

Overall, A midfield needs to be balanced oi the Right, Left and Center, it is not up to one player to make a difference.

The Attackers:
For Fortaleza, One man; may be one of the best in Ruby Cristian Ribas, medfield needs to support,

For Napoli, young, they know how to handle the ball, but might need something extra.

Overall, the attackers need to play as a team and help midfield so that they can also be helped.

we are geting ready to see a great match, and only one team will be called the Club World Cup Champion the that would be not just the result of a grat season but also of a great past.

Good luck Dave Spurrier and Alexander Nygård

May the best Team WIN!!

Who do you think will Win?

P.S. I miss the newspaper. ;-P

February 14, 2009 00:00

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

I’ve played against Fortaleza twice this season, both matches on Série A. I can proudly say that anyone could have won those matches but the advantage of playing at home was decisive. On my home ground I won 3 × 1 and I lost on their stadium 1 × 0. Ribas was the one to score for Fortaleza. This guy is a threat, there is no doubt!

There is not much I can say about Napoli, but their manager deserves our respect. On season 18 he has broken an incredible league title series from Genoa. They can certainly stand the challenge against the brazilian team!

If I had to guess, I’d go with Fortaleza. If my squad can’t be there at least I’ll support the team from my country ;)

P.S. We are currently planning the newspaper. It may take a while but I believe it will be worth waiting for it.

February 14, 2009 03:57

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Don’t worry , the newspaper will be out there relatively soon :D.

February 15, 2009 02:35

120 posts(s)

Donator

No offense to the Libertadores teams, or the Champions League teams… but it was unreal just to win serie A in Brazil. There are SO many GREAT teams there.

My only goal was to take a previously unmanaged team, and finish ahead of Francois Michelet’s Cruzeiro team! I did that a few seasons ago, and beat him in the Copa Sudamericana final last season. Once I did that, everything else was gravy.

More than a few seasons back, I picked up a good young Spanish forward… Tome Castelo. He just exploded once I started playing him. But I had to sell him (for $9 million), because I badly needed the cash to keep my other players and stay in Serie A. I knew I’d regret it… and I did. (Corinthians later sold him for $50 million…)

Until Christian Ribas arrived!

Christian Ribas is THE MAN. Period. I’m lucky to have him. When I look at his “value”, I laugh… and know that the “value” isn’t quite right! He’s the most valuable player on my team, and possibly in the game. I guess no one would sell a guy like him, so the program has no basis to judge his true value.

BTW, Salgado is not so awesome as he might seem… I play a more central game, and he’s a LR only guy… so he’s somewhat less effective for me than he might seem. ALL my other 3 usual mids have better AVG results than Salgado!!! Not that Salgado is bad…

Now… the hard part… I gotta try to do it all over again! LOL

best
Dave

February 15, 2009 02:47

120 posts(s)

Donator

BTW, Gabriel’s team always gives me trouble… I think he cheats! (KIDDING!!!)

February 15, 2009 12:01

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

Hahahaha! C’mon man, take a look at my squad, it’s awesome! Rock solid defense, offensive midfielders all over around and José Andrade, a striker which I have no words to describe. I just need to find the perfect tactics ;)

Forums FastTicker