Forums FastTicker

password + invitations

Subscribe to password + invitations 10 post(s), 4 voice(s)

January 16, 2009 23:07

609 posts(s)

Hey guys/admins,

i got 1 little question and 1 little comment.

Is it possible to set a new password? I really can’t find it.

When u get 2 invitations for friendlies and u go to that page u can select your setup for who’s playing that match. When i select them both and then accept both the 2nd selection disapairs. Is that a little bug?

Regards,

Vaughn

January 17, 2009 09:10

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Welcome, Vaughn! To change your password you should go to the link User Settings located right below the dimensions table (the first page you see after loggin in). About the friendlies question, for now you have to setup and accept one friendly at a time. We’ll have an accept all / reject all option soon.

Cheers!

January 17, 2009 10:28

609 posts(s)

Thx for the password page gabriel, but the invitation part is not really what i ment..

When u get 2 invitations you can select your squad who needs to play that match…like friendly/official setup.

Those setup’s (next to the invitation button) doesn’t save if u have multiply invitations. So say like i get 2 invs, i setup both to friendly lineup and i accept both. Then i look at my matches page and i see that the 2nd match i just accepted is blank, setup whise.

January 17, 2009 17:47

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Hey Vaughn, I know what you mean. For now I recommend you setup/accept one friendly at a time. I will see if I can change that when we code tha accept/reject all option.

cheers

January 18, 2009 05:05

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

I’ve decided to take care of that sooner than expected… :D

January 18, 2009 10:47

609 posts(s)

I got something else if you don’t mind, maybe it’s for the suggestion forum but i’ll post it here. I can’t always check every tick and i kinda want to see if my players gain some skills. Is it possible to check previous ticks on your team so you can see what they gained in skill?

Like on your finance, you can go back in “ticks/periods”.

January 18, 2009 11:36

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Hi Vaughn,

That is not possible, currently.This is another delicate subject, because some fell that if we make this kind of thing easy it would spoil this part of the game, while others don’t agree.

January 18, 2009 14:19

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

There are some planned enhancements though to allow managers to see the improvement history of their players. I think it’s fair enough, at least during the period the manager and the players were employed in the team, not before or after.

January 18, 2009 15:44

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Yep. this is my post number 600 :D ! I had no other reason to post this.

January 21, 2009 05:36

117 posts(s)

Gabriel

Now your talking. In my old soccersim/managersim days i used to waste (forests) in printing out screen dumps so as to refer back to my youth and pensioners

bring that on sooner than later as my works firewall has a block on this site.

or alternatively in the short time an email/message stating skill increase/decrease

cheers Luc

Forums FastTicker