Forums FastTicker

André the French Legend.

Subscribe to André the French Legend. 5 post(s), 5 voice(s)

December 31, 2008 13:16

64 posts(s)

In the past 3 seasons and in the upcoming seasons we’ve seen and we will continue to see some of the greatest players say bye to the game and retire, such is the case of French Forward André Lechat, at 35 years it is known that he only has a couple of years left of playing soccer, although he new has a rating of 89 in shooting he is till an undisputable starter. He has been with Caen (France) ever since Season 1 Turn 1. He has played 716 official matches and has scored 658 goals to be named one of France best players of all times, he has been the Top Scorer for Ligue 1 in France 5 times making season 2 the top scorer of all the leagues with 46 goals. Lechat’s only downfall is the poor productivity in international competitions, with Caen qualifying for international competitions about 12 times in their history, Lechat has played 28 international games and only scored 7 goals 6 in UEFA Cup and only 1 goal in CL, scoring his last international goal in season 8.

Although he has not scored many goals in International matched he is still be considered one of France biggest stars of all times.

Do you have a “Legend” that has retired, is retiring this season or will retire in the next couple of seasons?

December 31, 2008 14:23

803 posts(s)

Very nice Simon :D Seems an interview for the RubySoccer newspaper (something for the admins to think :D)

Best Regards

December 31, 2008 20:40

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Very nice. A newspaper is definitely in our plans, and this post is a very good example of something we would really appreciate to show there!

April 16, 2009 03:33

1 posts(s)

I don´t know if this is the right place for put this, but Pietro Ficarelli is retiring too.
In the lost two seasons he lost a lot of attributes, but I still play with him in some games. I can´t fire a player who played all seasons in the same team!

I don´t know where I can find her detailed statistics, but after looking in their stats I can say, without doubt, that he´s a legend too!

http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/player_stats/6861

April 16, 2009 09:06

637 posts(s)

Yeah he was a topstriker in Italy. Certainly in the first seasons when Atalanta won the league twice.
743 goals in 808 games, he was/is a legend in Italy.

Forums FastTicker