Forums FastTicker

Best way to decrease the inflation is...

Subscribe to Best way to decrease the inflation is... 11 post(s), 7 voice(s)

October 17, 2008 02:52

375 posts(s)

Pay 795k wage per week to a player worth 70k ! As the wages are paid and never return, this beats the inflation by 35M a year !

Sorry, evil joke, but didn’t anyone notice that Cruciuma is drowning in debts ? But don’t decrease it ! Just put on a free transfer list and wait for another 500k+ wages offer ! And we will be saved from the inflation.

October 17, 2008 08:50

24 posts(s)

Donator

Wow. incredible. 795 thousand??? That’s about twice my entire team payroll for just one player.

My most overpaid player is on the transfer list because he’s earning 41 thousand, and that was one contract I inherited from the previous manager.

This is probably getting out of hand, shouldn’t something be done about this?

October 17, 2008 09:49

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

This is the highest wage I’ve ever seen. Maybe the Board could be more restrictive about this…I don’t know. But Alban is right about one thing, this is a good way of getting money out of the game…hehehe.

October 17, 2008 15:24

24 posts(s)

Donator

Yeah, I think the board should have a stricter influence on players’ wages. Maybe to the point of vetoing certain amounts offered to certain player, because as it is, I could offer as much as 1M per week to a player, and given the amounts we’re working with, it’s unrealistic.

I also think that unbalanced wages should affect the teams – dunno if you’re thinking about implementing morale and everything, but it would be high on my wishlist – something to the likes of having players feeling unsatisfied if a new player of similar or even worse talent is signed with a ridiculously higher wage.

I mean, how do those poor old Criciúma players feel when they have a team mate earning 100 times more than they do?

October 17, 2008 16:45

11 posts(s)

Donator

I think the board don’t have to interfere on the wages.
If it’s manager’s responsability, he must do it right. If a bad manager wants to pay milions, let it be. Sooner or later he’ll be fired and/or the bankruptcy rules will be applied.

October 17, 2008 23:14

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Thanks for the feedback guys. Morale is something we’ll have Onyros, but it will probably be related to not being in the first squad for a while…the better the player more unsatisfied he will be if he’s not playing regularly. Another suggestion I have received regarding high wages is that teammates should demand high wages on contract renewal when a high wage players exists in the squad. That makese sense and is more likely to be implemented :)

October 18, 2008 07:33

387 posts(s)

i like the idea of taking the money out of the AI teams. because it’s annoying to see those teams building dthe biggest stadiums. this should be a privilege – to good, real managed, teams!

players attitude & team morale should be top on list.

October 26, 2008 09:26

58 posts(s)

Gabriel, about your idea of rising wages for players in the squad (in situations that you have very high wage players) I think it is completely related with moral concept, and should wait for its final implementaion. Because all of this is related with the stars ranking we got in soccersim. An excelent player, with excelent stats and playing very very well in all competitions should be considered a team star, and so, he’s got the “right” to sign or demand a great wage. All of his situations are related: morale, stars players, wages negotiations…

October 26, 2008 09:45

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Makes sense Fabrizio, we’ll think more carefully before implementing an isolated feature from those you mentioned.

October 27, 2008 10:44

53 posts(s)

Hy Alban Yazyk / Alik Bentley (Whats your real name?)
Who says my team is drowned in debts? Or you have a magic way to log in my account and see what is happening, something you learned with combat technics on your country’s army?
By the way, I won’t tell exactly how is my team account but is doing fine, thanks!

I just did what a legal game issue allowed me, my board allowed me. Why are you crying again for the developer? You loose this negotiation, just understand that. You know the Jhonnie Walker’s slogan? “keep walking” with your team that have strangely upsized from a day to another and is winning all the competitions. (If you don’t mind winning like that, who am I to matter with?)

Gustavo Nery had a rational position, if he can pay just pay, if not., he will be punished by the game rules.
In real life it is allways occurring.

I’m ready to follow the new rules if the developers want to.
But you can’t blame if a handle a game rule issue.

November 07, 2008 12:15

375 posts(s)

Howeever, time proves I was right.

Forums FastTicker