Forums FastTicker

For sale or loan

Subscribe to For sale or loan 835 post(s), 94 voice(s)

September 26, 2011 09:42

828 posts(s)

http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/player_info/166281 30 year old 93 shooter 15m dont need him i have enough strikers and he is expendable no bids lower than 12m

September 27, 2011 09:35

47 posts(s)

24 yr old GK for sale.

Available for face value 174m

http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/player_info/191143

September 27, 2011 10:34

340 posts(s)

wow, why so cheap man?
he is worth at least 350M!!

BK

September 27, 2011 14:16

301 posts(s)

his keeping and speed are low. He’s played almost 300 officials and he’s 24 years old, if he’s done growing, i wouldn’t even say he’s worth the asking price.
Keeping and speed really makes or breaks a keeper in my opinion…

but he’s definitely still worth a look for teams without any good keepers.

September 28, 2011 00:02

828 posts(s)

feel free to buy him berhan at your 300m price lol im sure glenn would love that

September 28, 2011 06:23

340 posts(s)

Nah, only Davison does that kind of purchasing or players not worth the money.

Charles, I was being REALLY sarcastic, player is not worth anything more than max 50M and only if I had a silly amount of money.

BK

September 28, 2011 07:00

828 posts(s)

berhan please before you talk shit Learn the language and grammar. thanks

September 28, 2011 08:25

340 posts(s)

Well, I do have an excuse for not writing perfect english, what is your excuse for writing so lame english, like an 8 year old?

BK

September 28, 2011 09:47

828 posts(s)

do you even see yourself ? lol @ what you look like to everyone lol. Apply everything you try to project onto me, then look your self in the mirror. Say that to yourself. :) runalong now child i think its your bedtime

September 28, 2011 11:30

340 posts(s)

You must be living on a different reality, no one can match you in being a special case, I can not compare myself to you.
I am not trying to project anything to you, everything I written about something that has your name in the comment can be verified.

Most of the things you write are simply ridiculous that are beyond most people. Most of your comments are written in poor english, even though you nag about people writing bad english, yours look like an 8 year old writings.

I am sure the developers could fish up what mails you have sent me in-game, and probably to others as well. If this was my game I would warn such a user only once, next would be ban for life. Do you realize how lucky you are?

ps your english is still bad, so if you are going to complain about other people’s english writings you could set some example by writing better english that makes sense for normal people.

BK

September 28, 2011 13:05

639 posts(s)

Donator

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

September 28, 2011 13:50

47 posts(s)

I don’t really get the player values that well, so if anyone wants to negotiate a price for that keeper, let me know.

I thought face value would be the ‘par’ value as many players go above, but if not, let me know what you would pay if you are interested.

Thanks
Glenn

September 28, 2011 19:01

828 posts(s)

lol @ “writings” the only correct part of your last response was " i can not compare myself to you" very true. you are trash and im not. im glad we agree on something run along now child before you go and make yourself cry agian.

now back on topic please

September 28, 2011 20:54

301 posts(s)

sorry Berhan, i didn’t catch on to your sarcasme… after all tonality is tough to get in forums :)

on that note, @Nimmo: Player value doesn’t really mean you can get that much for that player. It just means that you’re player is worth that much in comparison to other players in the game. Again, it doesn’t mean you can get that much cash, it just means that his ruby worth is 174mil$. As you can see, market value vs player value are 2 different things.

@Davison and Berhan, seriously guys, this little thing you guys have going has to stop. It’s not healthy for either one of you :)

September 28, 2011 21:29

609 posts(s)

This is not the topic for it, so stop that here. Like the new rules say, do it in private or take it to a GM/developper.

Now back on topic about selling/loaning.

September 28, 2011 21:33

678 posts(s)

@Glenn: I think Gabriel should remove the value all together, since its never realistic. An 88 goalkeeper who’s 24 years old is just so simple to train yourself. These are the types of players, that are so avarage, there are plenty of these players around. The selling price for this player would be something like 20 mill. Then you can only hope someone thinks he will grow and will pay that amount. Just think about the basics of economics in the sence of “Offer and demand”. There is not a very high demand for 88 goalkeepers, yet there is a big offering of these low level players. Conclusion, he’s worth peanuts.

There is alot of overestimating around. Just forget ingame value, that shit is just bullshit if you ask me. I think I should suggest to gabriel to just remove it or make it invisible or something. It’s created alot of really insane prices on the TL. They are never sold for those amounts anyway, but people just list them and keep them there. Eventually these players are usually removed from the TL or prices lowered. Just takes time. You should as a laugh put a silly listed player in your hotlist :). Then you’ll keep getting messages over and over about the price being lowered. Eventually the player will be listed for a “fair” price. It just usually takes a while for the selling manager to come to his senses :)

September 28, 2011 23:39

301 posts(s)

Player value still gives you an idea what the player is worth… as i said, its not market value but it gives you an idea…

September 28, 2011 23:58

828 posts(s)

i think a simple fix to this would be fixing the est value system. im sure theres a calculation process to how this is estimated however that needs to be improved by the game.

i think value should play apart in price however its skill thats the main important. and history of avg ratings in games how well he performs. i just dont know if the est value consideres this fix the problem at the source.

September 29, 2011 06:48

340 posts(s)

I agree, that’s what I’ve been saying, remove the value column. Have a info text/ value saying something like:
“Bought last season from Man. City for 4.2M”, that would be enough to give you an idea what his value was last season.

Value is not something that is calculated from attributes, unless it’s a car manufacturing facility, when you know exactly what each part costs. For a player, a value is not an exact science but whatever someone is prepared to pay, period.

BK

September 29, 2011 08:24

47 posts(s)

Thanks for the advice. Its a bit confusing as I had a striker worth c. 140m and I sold him for 200m…but he had higher ratings in the key stats.

So the big ‘devaluing’ factor for my keep er is his 88 in keeping…obviously!

I’ll see if I can get 50m for him….you never know :)

September 29, 2011 10:41

803 posts(s)

Player value already has many variables and it is a much more complex formula than it was when the game started, yet it can’t determine exactly how much the player is worth and it will never do, its impossible to predict all the factors a manager consider when buying a player, trying to achieve that is a waste of time IMO. In this case the player is valued because he has great secondary skills and because his age is still low, age is important as the player could still be improving and that would make him much more valuable, yet this player is not improving so he’s worth not even close his value, there could be a formula to take in consideration a player be improving but even with that player’s value wouldn’t be completely accurate so IMO it is not worth-it to even think about it…

Anyway this is not the topic for this guys :P Neither for the Berhan/Davison thing, for that there is no topic also, jut ignore him BK…

September 29, 2011 17:01

678 posts(s)

Glen, I think it was your lucky day getting 200 mill. The manager that bought him from you was tagged to be a 2nd account and has been fired for cheating…..

I think you just got lucky, since big teams these day’s don’t pay that kind of cash that easy. The player needs to be very very exceptional. The player you sold doesn’t look exceptional at all. He’s only 87avr so….. I think you need to know how EXTREMELY lucky you got in selling this player. I also think Filipe is disappointed Tom Whitehead didn’t grow that much more after buying him from you. I would think he would think twice about spending 109 mill on this “avarage” player :)

September 30, 2011 10:50

47 posts(s)

Thanks Sly. So the high fees I have gained have been the exceptions rather than the rule.

That’s what’s confusing…I’m then thinking that a 24 yr old GK that is valued at 174m is a massively saleable asset…but it looks like I’m wrong.

I might have to play him to see if I can his keeping up above 90.

September 30, 2011 17:14

803 posts(s)

Nuno Paiva still for sale, wont improve more but still a 96 main skill average player (94*0,6+99*0,4) with 99 control… Tell me where do you find a keeper like this with 24 y.o. for sale :D

http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/player_info/190323

Oh, if you plan to win something 84M is something that wont stop you :D

October 02, 2011 12:32

22 posts(s)

Roel Vom, good DL for sale.

Nationality:
Club: Fenerbahçe
Previous club: AGOVV
Estimated Value: $18,017,365
Attributes
Position: D
Side: L
Keeping: 29
Tackle: 87
Passing: 73
Shooting: 76
Speed: 85
Dribble: 89
Control: 80
Header: 85
Aggressiveness: 71
Stamina: 94

Still improving.
14 Millions, can be negociated.

Francisco Hortensio, very good MR

Nationality:
Club: Fenerbahçe
Previous club: Xerez
Estimated Value: $18,770,070
Attributes
Position: M
Side: R
Keeping: 32
Tackle: 80
Passing: 90
Shooting: 82
Speed: 98
Dribble: 82
Control: 80
Header: 95
Aggressiveness: 53
Stamina: 100

10 Millions

October 03, 2011 17:22

340 posts(s)

Selling everything, best prices in the market.

BK

October 04, 2011 18:07

678 posts(s)

Got some oldies listed, but as low as I can go. Just feel bad about just putting them on the free transfer. You can pick them up for pennies…..

http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/team_players/360

October 04, 2011 18:26

828 posts(s)

Sunderland having a end of season sale. have a look. prices negotiable

October 05, 2011 13:45

51 posts(s)

Some great players for sell at Talleres Corboda. Take a look and make your offers!

October 05, 2011 23:47

828 posts(s)

i have an abundance of future star fwds aged 17-19 i cant keep em all have a look over here AT Sunderland. they all are really great youth

Forums FastTicker