Forums FastTicker

The big league

Subscribe to The big league 13 post(s), 3 voice(s)

March 07, 2019 13:18

803 posts(s)

English premier League is starting to become a lot more competitive, it’s a good chance to start over a new team and challenge yourself against human managers without a bunch of giants already established…

There’s many teams with good base for starting over, take a look and peak one!

March 07, 2019 21:36

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I know I have not been managing my squad that well but I didn’t expect to be challenged by you and Pete so quickly in England, but that’s great! It is indeed a great country to start over and have fun.

March 11, 2019 14:09

803 posts(s)

We both lost many points to managing players stamina because of CL, but still wonderful job by Pete’s Preston…

Just as a suggestion for those of you thinking to move to England:

Scunthorpe United – top keeper, which I think is the most important position in the game…

Ipswich Town – top players in every sector, just need to find a good keeper…

Sunderland – at least 85M in the bank, more than enough to start picking talents and form a top team in few seasons

March 11, 2019 23:07

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Pete and I have been changing positions in the last 4-5 rounds…every round has a new leader. I hope I can keep it in the last three!

March 18, 2019 12:54

803 posts(s)

Have you checked Ipswich Town yet?

What a lovely team, top players in the defense, midfield and offensive… A great way to start over and be competitive almost immediately… Probably some nice cash in the bank too…

Take a look:
https://goalfc.net/game/team_players/189

April 15, 2019 08:11

296 posts(s)

Evaristo Castilho
For sale, still improving, I need money.
89-94 is main skill

April 16, 2019 11:54

803 posts(s)

Welcome to England Joseppi, good luck with Tottenham, see you already got some promissing lads.

April 17, 2019 04:39

296 posts(s)

Thanks Filipe! Needed a new challenge, almost relegated first season and almost bankrupt the second haha, forgot how difficult a new club is.

April 17, 2019 10:59

803 posts(s)

You chose a hard one :) but the better it feels when the team starts to improve…

April 17, 2019 16:40

296 posts(s)

I support them IRL, they need to win some titles! Lol We are in healthy shape now.

May 14, 2019 17:59

803 posts(s)

As predicted, the most competitive and fun championship in the game…

Still many spots for starting a new team…

May 24, 2019 13:23

803 posts(s)

Recap on season 175’s EPL:
Liverpool takes the title in one of the most competitive seasons of epls history, being behind for most of the season “the reds” managed to pull a stunning run in the final part taking advantage of MU’s busy schedule and bad results against both Liverpool and Tottenham…

Surprise of the year must go to Joseppi’s Tottenham for the fantastic season, the third place may seem short considering they have been first several ocasions but still is a hell of a season for a team of promising youngsters, laying the foundations for what will certainly become a major competitor in the next seasons.

This season will be remembered also for Dirk Woestenborghs arriving in Ipswich. The world class coach left Malaga after 117 seasons feeling the need for a new challenge and where best to do it than in the most growing competitive League in the game. The feeling in England is that this momentum is not over yet and some more surprises may happen in the next days…

May 25, 2019 12:20

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

You forgot to mention the all-English CL final between us ;-)
I’ve got to tell you I planned to leave EPL soon, but your post has all the reasons why I will stay a bit longer.

Forums FastTicker