Forums FastTicker

Equidad on top of the world!

Subscribe to Equidad on top of the world! 3 post(s), 2 voice(s)

August 27, 2015 00:53

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Bogotá went crazy on turn 140 when Equidad surprised everyone by beating the favourite side Reading in the Club World Cup final with a great skill display to go with it. The club has raised from nothing to first class in the last 3 seasons, thanks to the great work done by manager Gabriel Cesário both on the hiring and strategy side.

“I can only thank the supporters and the players for giving everything they had in every match. We won everything this season and I’m already looking forward to next season where we’ll try our best to be at the top again. I had some good job offers to consider but I can’t just leave Equidad after all the good things we’ve been through.” – Gabriel

Before Gabriel joined Equidad the club’s best achievements were being runner-up of Copa Colombia once, quarter finalists in the Copa Sudamericana and reaching the round of 16 in Libertadores. Gabriel won Primera B in his starting season followed by the Primera A title and all titles in the current season. “We hope he never leaves!” – said an enthusiastic supporter after the Club World Cup final.

August 29, 2015 04:47

296 posts(s)

Can you win as many titles as Santa Fe ;)

August 31, 2015 05:26

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I really doubt, I never stay that long in a club :-)

Forums FastTicker