Forums FastTicker

1Bn to spend and no options

Subscribe to 1Bn to spend and no options 40 post(s), 10 voice(s)

June 17, 2013 16:53

340 posts(s)

I did offer 1.2Bn but do not know why the transfer went for 1Bn “only”, I am guessing Marc never raised the price to 1.2Bn and I was surprised to see 200M left too. No big deal really. This is not the issue I am referring to at the start of this thread. But sure you can try some more divide and conquer techniques..it’s fun reading.

/BK

June 17, 2013 17:36

803 posts(s)

The deal price is always the asked price, check it better because you should have your 200M (if you had 1,2Bill). If not it can be a bug.

About the topic, I dont think this sistuation is good, but I think it is better now than when the changes were made, deals are being made, better players are being listed, people start to want some money so they can have more board points for the next season. If anything needs to be done it should be to increase the need for those points, improving the departments importance, maybe adding a new department level that would cost say 15points. Instead of wanting to change all the system (again) we should focus on improving this one. Your suggestions Berhan always seem like you want to level everything done till now and build a new game from the start…

Cheers

June 17, 2013 19:06

296 posts(s)

Another wee thing should be added, the highest transfer budget any club should get is 80mil, most teams should have 10 – 30mil, this would force player sales and bring down stupid prices.

June 17, 2013 20:45

340 posts(s)

Nope, change was good, did deliver the intended outcome and introduced something less wanted which needs improvement – no less, no more.

We need to get people interested in selling. I think many clubs have very big transfebudgets an gain nothing by selling the better players.

There can be several solutions.
- Player willing/insisting to move,
- Jadedness, that is a player not improving in a club with certain stature or too much competition forregular spot on the team or not getting enough games and so on.
- Player can improve at later age as well given the “RIGHT” role.
- BIG CLUB status, that is a club that can gain/ lose big club status and thus gain/lose key players.

That will solve some issues and add more meaningful features to the game….

BK

June 17, 2013 20:56

609 posts(s)

It won’t bring down stupid prices, they have been in the game from ‘the beginning’ (atleast when i started) because managers are irl persons and want more and more and more and more and more money. Yes, we won’t get prices like 1bil anymore no but we will still get prices like 300m because we (the managers) are humans and humans want MORE money!

I guess the main question we have to ask ourselves is; “Why would i sell my top players when i can use them in my own team?”. I think u can only awnser that with 1 awnser, cause u need money to fund something. Trainers, downpayment stadium, salary and ofc buying new players. Now we don’t need to pay anything so there is no worry about the money, we won’t lose money and every new season we will get bags full of new! The amount of money doesn’t matter, if you have 10m to spend or 10b. It depends on how many you have to spend. If you have 10b and your costs are 9.9b then u won’t be able to buy new players. The only thing is that billion sounds bigger then million.

June 17, 2013 21:15

74 posts(s)

i’m sorry if i upset you underlining your lies. as far as i’m concern me, you can go on thinking/talking as if you are the owner of the game… it’s ok

June 18, 2013 03:36

828 posts(s)

who said i was “whining about my teams situation” i think that comment is absolute shite tbh. my team is my team, i know what im doing with it. im maintaining the boards expectations and every season gathering more points :) when setting up the future team , finding players worth it, is something thats a waste of time. there are non. i gather about 2-4 a season so the offset of age makes it hard to gather a team of all lets say 22 year olds ect. the youth squad does fuck all for the most part as to the youth you get are for the most part shite. id like the ability to personally train my youth. which gabriel said hes " working on" however that was in late march and early april . half way into june now. so basicly as to where my team finishes. theres two things. i give youth alot of game time in the 2nd half of seasons, i manage the timeing and development that way and keep track of the games played and the points that supposed to be earned according to the bullshit wiki, but as normal it doesnt happen. unlike you people i come on here once or twice a day now. wheres i used to be one here every tick minus during sleep time.

ive been at 50% interest in the game for a long time. that percentage is slowly losing and a game on facebook is gaining that very interest lost :)

you either want POSITIVE critical evaluations or you dont. to say that everything i say is negitive is a misunderstanding of whom i am. i get to the point, and im brutally honest. you can like it or not. but at the day ive been right all along and spoken truth.

the game is dieing. where are the owners ? wtf is this hmm ? who wants to buy this game with me ? i might consider such a thing

June 18, 2013 07:28

296 posts(s)

Vaughn the difference back then was you earned your money by selling players, back in SS days I barely ever had over 30million, I played in countries like Greece and Albania. Players are just given £300million now with no strategy or effort.

June 18, 2013 08:18

340 posts(s)

Rui, you sound upset because you think you know something about management games just by playing them. I have no proof but I would even bet money you have not played fair both on SS and RS, but that is just a feeling I have, could be wrong.

What I KNOW though is people like you care about playing the game and do not change things that may not be beneficial for them. I may sound like I OWN the game but I do OWN football management games knowledge and it is not purely based on talking about and playing the games. I do have a coach license under the Swedish Football association. When I knew I wanted to make my own football management game I did not play other games only, I enlisted at a club, started learning coaching in real life. I still can go on coaching kids and youth in real life because of my education and knowledge in the field.

People like you on the other hand care about keeping the status quo rather than seeing the game progress and get better. From that perspective of the whole situation you are of no use to the future of the game, perhaps the developers could log how managers play and study your ways of playing and make something out of it but not much more. I on the other hand have always been vocal about my opinions on what the game should have and not have, without considering how people will take it. That is a passion of mine to let anyone know when they are wrong, even though it could be said nicer. I am not here to play nice, I am here to help the guys (Danilo and Gabriel) getting a good game out there.
Many people wouldn’t know this but WE (me and Danilo and Gabriel) spoke about cooperation on making the game better and taking it to the next step. Without going into details the talks broke when it came to “ownership” of things (as always in the materialist world) and that is something I can understand and relate to as I too have developed football management games. One of my “products” is IFM, which will be dead this autumn as it was written in ASP and the support for ASP will be cut this autumn. A game that is 10+ years old STILL gets hits, because people thought it was something good. I still get mails asking me when the game will be online.
So get me correctly when I write stuff of “should and shouldn’t” here on the forums as I KNOW and I offer my advice free as it is part of the agreement as a free beta tester, no big deal. What ever we here decide it’s still not a big deal as we are discussing things and do not really steer the ship. Danilo and Gabrial are. What we can do is get them as much support as possible so that they won’t spend useless amount of time to babysit the forums and other useless stuff. I think they are too nice.

Anyway, I wish you no ill really but you really are barking (and trying to piss) at the wrong tree. I really am one of the few good guys that can help this project. If you still want to write me love letters do it on in-game mail, no point of wasting others time with this, although it’s surely fun reading..

/BK

June 18, 2013 20:32

301 posts(s)

I have to admit that player moral and star system can’t come soon enough. it would definitely add more variables to the game so we can get this market going again…
i have to admit i spend little time in the game now. i log in a couple of times a day to check my players growing but thats about it…

Forums FastTicker